• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

August 09, 2022, 09:16:15 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY TEACHING GAMES

Started by Mike Whitaker, January 26, 2022, 04:14:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Whitaker

January 26, 2022, 04:14:09 pm Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 10:10:12 pm by Daniel Phillips
Per discussion at the AGM, this topic is for a list of games that members are willing to teach - please reply below and one of the committee will edit you into the top post if you are able to. Please ask below if you'd like to learn any of the above! Teaching games will be tagged as such in the regular Monday threads.

40K (2nd Ed): Daniel
A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE: Ash & Pippa
ARCWORLDE: Ash & Pippa
BADGERS AND BURROWS: Ash & Pippa
BOLT ACTION: AndyM, MNewton
BOLT ACTION/ROGUE TRADER (BART): Colin, Daniel
DBA & DBR: Grahame
DUX BRITANNIARUM (Too Fat Lardies): Mike
EXPLOIT ZERO: Colin
FULL THRUST: Daniel
GANGS OF ROME: Carl
GORKAMORKA: Daniel
I AIN'T BEEN SHOT, MUM (Too Fat Lardies): Mike
KILL TEAM 2: Jim
KING OF THE BATTLEFIELD: Martin SC
LION RAMPANT: TomG
MORDENHIEM: Daniel
NECROMUNDA: Daniel
NETEPIC: Daniel
OATHMARK: Grahame
OPEN COMBAT: AndyM, Colin
OPERATION SQUAD: AndyM
PIKEMAN'S LAMENT: Grahame, AndyM, TomG
SAGA: Carl, Grahame, AndyM
SAILS OF GLORY: Carl, Mike, AndyM
SPECTRE OPERATIONS: Colin, DanR
STAR TREK ALLIANCE: Ash & Pippa
STAR TREK ATTACK WING: Ash & Pippa
TWILIGHT WORLD OF ANYARAL: Ash & Pippa
WARHAMMER 40K (2nd Ed): Daniel
WARHAMMER ANCIENTS [v1.5 & v2.0]: Grahame
WARHAMMER ECW: Grahame
WARMACHINE: Ash & Pippa
WHAT A TANKER: AndyM
WINGS OF GLORY WW1: Carl, AndyM
X-WING: Adrian
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Mike Whitaker

January 30, 2022, 10:06:14 pm #1 Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 10:08:30 pm by Mike Whitaker
I will delete people's replies as I add them to the main post, to leave space for people who want to be taught something...
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Chris Davies

Anyone fancy Frostgrave 2nd edition? Had a few games of Ist but willing to learn latest!   

DanR

You can also put me down for teaching the One Page Rules games. At this point I can do Age of Fantasy: Skirmish and Grimdark Future: Firefights.

Beardy Pete

I can teach Mordheim, Gorkamorka, Space Hulk, Necromunda 1st Ed. I also have the dark millennium expansion for 2nd Ed 40k and the rules for 4th and 5th edition 40k.
Gorkamorka, Mordheim-all warbands, Necromunda 1st ed: Houses Escher, Orlock, Ratskins and Outlander, Warhammer fantasy battle 6th edition, warhammer 40k - Eldar (all craftworlds) AdMech, Orks, Space Wolves, Ultramarines, Crimson Fists, Angels Encarmine, Dark Angels, Necrons, Adepta Sororitas. Space Hulk, Heroquest, Dungeons and dragons 3.5ed