• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

August 09, 2022, 08:06:07 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 25TH JULY 2022

Started by Mike Whitaker, July 04, 2022, 07:51:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Whitaker

July 04, 2022, 07:51:58 pm Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 10:00:36 pm by colinabrett
Games:

WOTR CAMPAIGN: Carl, Grahame, Tony +
BOLT ACTION: DanC, JimH
FIREFLY: RobF, DanP, DanR, Sarah +1
TERRAFORMING MARS: Adie, TomB, Blair, Mike +1
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Jim Hurst

DanC and me for Bolt Action please?
Games: Kill Team 2, Bolt Action (late war German, British, US Airborne), 40k (Orks, Tau), Stargrave.

Rob Farley

I'd forgotten this in the meeting on Monday but we'd picked the 25th for the next Firefly game. Dan, Dan and Sarah, if any of you can't make it please let me know. We also have room for a 5th player if anyone's interested.
Current games (and armies) played: Rumbleslam, Street Fighter Miniatures, Saga, Marvel Crisis Protocol, Gaslands, Lion/Dragon Rampant, Frostgrave, Stargrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), Judge Dredd Miniatures, Mobile Frame Zero, Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Warpath

Current Projects: Various halflings, Rumbleslam wrestlers, Superheroes, Sludge Samurai

Sarah_Gibbons

Quote from: Rob Farley on July 06, 2022, 06:33:38 pmI'd forgotten this in the meeting on Monday but we'd picked the 25th for the next Firefly game. Dan, Dan and Sarah, if any of you can't make it please let me know. We also have room for a 5th player if anyone's interested.
I can make that date rob for the firefly game :)

Daniel Phillips

Warning: This post may contain sarcasm.<br />Current games & armies played- 40K 2nd Edition: Eldar, Chaos, Orks, Imperial Guard, Space Marines. Gaslands: Idris. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: Late war German. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. Kings of War: Dwarfs & Kingdoms of men. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Direwolf Rampant : House Mallister.

DanR

Quote from: Rob Farley on July 06, 2022, 06:33:38 pmI'd forgotten this in the meeting on Monday but we'd picked the 25th for the next Firefly game. Dan, Dan and Sarah, if any of you can't make it please let me know. We also have room for a 5th player if anyone's interested.

All good for this on my side

Carl Fisher

Can you put Grahame and me down for WotR.

Many thanks.
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

tony

Martin S-C

I'll be around. Not gaming, just trading :)
Cheers
Martin

Ne Plus Ultra - My 18thC Imagi-Nations Campaign, 1/72nd Plastics, Old School Rules

Interests: ECW, WSS, WAS, SYW, 18th C imagi-nations, Victorian Wars, Post-WWI what ifs, WWII (Command Decision)... most other periods involving gunpowder!

colinabrett

Quote from: Carl Fisher on July 17, 2022, 06:28:05 pmCan you put Grahame and me down for WotR.

Many thanks.

How many tables and how would you like them arranged, please, Carl?

Carl Fisher

Quote from: colinabrett on July 24, 2022, 10:01:28 pm
Quote from: Carl Fisher on July 17, 2022, 06:28:05 pmCan you put Grahame and me down for WotR.

Many thanks.

How many tables and how would you like them arranged, please, Carl?
Not sure, I had ask everyone to organise their games individually.

I know Grahame and I need a table, and it looks like Tony and Mike.

If anyone else expecting to play can let us know please.

So at least two 6x4 any arrangement!

Many Thanks.
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!