• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

June 26, 2022, 10:07:56 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 27th JUNE 2022

Started by colinabrett, June 13, 2022, 11:36:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

colinabrett

June 13, 2022, 11:36:03 pm Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 04:58:44 pm by Daniel Phillips
FIREFLY: Dan,Rob, DanR, Sarah, MichaelD
WINGS OF WAR (turn up and play): AndyM, Chris
NECROMUNDA: PeteB, JimH
TERRAFORMING MARS: Adrian, TomB, Ash, Pippa, Mike
PIKEMANS LAMENT: Grahame, AndrewR
REALM OF CHAOS: AndyMac, TomG
BLOODBOWL (Teaching Session): Paul, Pete
20MM NAPOLEONICS: Martin, AndrewN

NOTE: The Dice Off will take place after the 8pm meeting. Five dice for £1.

Grahame

June 14, 2022, 09:59:36 am #1 Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 12:59:53 pm by Grahame
Apologies to Andy M - I had forgotten that Andrew Riley and I will be playing a PL game.
I will also need one table to display the prizes for the dice off.
Grahame

Jim Hurst

Sorry Pete, I won't be able to make due to family.
Hope we can try Necromunda another week.
Games: Kill Team 2, Bolt Action (late war German, British, US Airborne), 40k (Orks, Tau), Stargrave.

Chris Davies

June 20, 2022, 04:43:46 pm #3 Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 04:45:58 pm by Chris Davies
Can I join in Wings of War?

Martin S-C

Cheers
Martin

Ne Plus Ultra - My 18thC Imagi-Nations Campaign, 1/72nd Plastics, Old School Rules

Interests: ECW, WSS, WAS, SYW, 18th C imagi-nations, Victorian Wars, Post-WWI what ifs, WWII (Command Decision)... most other periods involving gunpowder!

Beardy Pete

Quote from: Jim Hurst on June 20, 2022, 11:47:13 amSorry Pete, I won't be able to make due to family.
Hope we can try Necromunda another week.
That's fine. I hope your family are all alright. I have the gangs to run it as a participation game for multiple people another time or I have Gorkamorka that I can do the same with if you have enough ork trukks at home

Mike Whitaker

Added myself to Terraforming Mars if that's OK :D
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Martin S-C

Can you please put me and Andrew Nash down for a table of Napoleonic 20mm plastics, doing some rules testing. Thanks.
Cheers
Martin

Ne Plus Ultra - My 18thC Imagi-Nations Campaign, 1/72nd Plastics, Old School Rules

Interests: ECW, WSS, WAS, SYW, 18th C imagi-nations, Victorian Wars, Post-WWI what ifs, WWII (Command Decision)... most other periods involving gunpowder!

Beardy Pete

I wouldn't mind giving blood bowl a go. My realm of Chaos warband is ready to play too, depends who has space.

Grahame

Don't forget the dice off! Bring cash - proceeds to DEC Ukraine.
Grahame

Beardy Pete

Quote from: Beardy Pete on June 21, 2022, 05:10:40 pmI wouldn't mind giving blood bowl a go. My realm of Chaos warband is ready to play too, depends who has space.
Can you put me down for Blood bowl please