• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

August 09, 2022, 09:22:33 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Table Top Adventures Day 23rd Aug

Started by Grahame, July 06, 2022, 03:06:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Grahame

We have now fixed a date for a summer holidays gaming day at the George Alcock centre. We will be running two sessions on the day aimed at different age groups with the younger group [10-13] in the morning and the older group [14-17] in the afternoon. We will be offering a craft skills element - making scenery, painting figures etc and running some skirmish style games eg Lord of the Rings, Warhammer, Hero Quest etc. If you are able to offer some time on the day or donate materials such as paint & brushes please let myself or Colin know.
Thanks
Grahame

Grahame

I am looking for donations to support this activity day. Paints, brushes, scenery making materials eg flock are all welcome. If you have any surplus plastic figures that the kids can have a go at painting would be great too.
Thanks to those who have already said they will donate stuff.
Grahame

Andy Miller

Any preference on figures I can probably find a few to donate. I'll glue them together and undercoat.
ECW Parliamentarian armies. Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six. Star Wars Armada.

Mike Whitaker

I have two 3'x2'-ish board that were donated to the club that could use a lick of paint. Are these any use? Can bring on Monday.
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Chris Davies

I've some surplus gnomes & saurians if that helps.

Grahame

Thanks for the offers of figures - anything accepted. Mike -Thanks for the offer of  the boards but not what I'm after.
Grahame

Chris Davies