• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

June 26, 2022, 09:31:41 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Blood Bowl League

Started by daryl, May 25, 2022, 02:22:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

daryl

Hi all,

For those of you who didn't see the Facebook post, we have been playing some bloodbowl games at club and are now in a position to start a league.

I currently have 6 teams confirmed and 3 teams I'm awaiting confirmation from.

If anyone else is interested in playing please let me know. I'd like to publish a "fixtures" list on the 1st of June as a deadline.

Don't worry about the level of experience or abilities, in all honesty most of the teams are being fielded by new players and I'm more than happy to have some run through games with anyone that wants them (I'm by no means an expert though, but it's all good fun).

Cheers

Daryl

Mike Whitaker

Currently, the only scheduled campaign is on a third Monday (war of the roses).

I don't know how you're planning it in terms of how often a month, but if you are planning on a regular scheduled BB night, don't make it third Monday :)
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

daryl

Cheers Mike,

It would depend on who and how many fancy it :-)

I can be as flexible as needed.

Daryl