• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2022, 07:56:58 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 30TH MAY 2022

Started by Daniel Phillips, May 09, 2022, 10:08:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Phillips

May 09, 2022, 10:08:53 pm Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 07:09:31 pm by Daniel Phillips
FIREFLY (participation): Rob, Daniel, Sarah, +2
ARKHAM HORROR; Adie, Pippa, Ash, Mike
Warning: This post may contain sarcasm.<br />Current games & armies played- 40K 2nd Edition: Eldar, Chaos, Orks, Imperial Guard, Space Marines. Gaslands: Idris. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: Late war German. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. Kings of War: Dwarfs & Kingdoms of men. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Direwolf Rampant : House Mallister.

Sarah_Gibbons

What is firefly based on b4 I think of putting my name down for the game

Mike Whitaker

Quote from: Sarah_Gibbons on May 09, 2022, 11:28:43 pmWhat is firefly based on b4 I think of putting my name down for the game

The excellent SciFi TV series of the same name :D Not sure whether Rob/Dan intended that as participation, though.
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Sarah_Gibbons

Quote from: Mike Whitaker on May 10, 2022, 10:32:41 am
Quote from: Sarah_Gibbons on May 09, 2022, 11:28:43 pmWhat is firefly based on b4 I think of putting my name down for the game

The excellent SciFi TV series of the same name :D Not sure whether Rob/Dan intended that as participation, though.
I think i need to watch people play the game first lol before i decide if i think i will get the hang of it or not lol

Rob Farley

Firefly is a cooperative miniatures game for up to 5 players, and it's absolutely intended as a participation game. I picked up the game during lockdown and haven't had a chance to play it yet, so it'll be a learning experience all round. :smiley:
Current games (and armies) played: Rumbleslam, Street Fighter Miniatures, Saga, Marvel Crisis Protocol, Gaslands, Lion/Dragon Rampant, Frostgrave, Stargrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), Judge Dredd Miniatures, Mobile Frame Zero, Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Warpath

Current Projects: Various halflings, Rumbleslam wrestlers, Superheroes, Sludge Samurai

Sarah_Gibbons

Quote from: Rob Farley on May 10, 2022, 05:34:55 pmFirefly is a cooperative miniatures game for up to 5 players, and it's absolutely intended as a participation game. I picked up the game during lockdown and haven't had a chance to play it yet, so it'll be a learning experience all round. :smiley:
I will give firefly a go that monday if its ok if i get help with it if i get stuck if thats ok

Jim Hurst

If people are interested I'm looking to run the postponed Kill Team introduction game. Last time we ran it with 4 and I think that worked.
Games: Kill Team 2, Bolt Action (late war German, British, US Airborne), 40k (Orks, Tau), Stargrave.

Sarah_Gibbons

Quote from: Jim Hurst on May 15, 2022, 09:02:26 amIf people are interested I'm looking to run the postponed Kill Team introduction game. Last time we ran it with 4 and I think that worked.
It depends when ya thinking of running it cuz i will need to see if it doesnt class on the monday nights that im on holiday

Jim Hurst

First choice will be Monday 30th
Games: Kill Team 2, Bolt Action (late war German, British, US Airborne), 40k (Orks, Tau), Stargrave.

Sarah_Gibbons

Quote from: Jim Hurst on May 15, 2022, 09:50:55 amFirst choice will be Monday 30th
Well im not on holiday that monday so i will give your game a go on that monday just so you know who your gona be expecting in ya game but just let me know near the time if u still want me to put my name down for that game kill team of yours but i thought it would be easier to let u know now just so u know are you at the club tomorrow night cuz if u are i will nip over to u and say hi

Rob Farley

Sarah, are you playing Firefly or Kill Team? You've signed up to play both this week.
Current games (and armies) played: Rumbleslam, Street Fighter Miniatures, Saga, Marvel Crisis Protocol, Gaslands, Lion/Dragon Rampant, Frostgrave, Stargrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), Judge Dredd Miniatures, Mobile Frame Zero, Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Warpath

Current Projects: Various halflings, Rumbleslam wrestlers, Superheroes, Sludge Samurai

Sarah_Gibbons

Quote from: Rob Farley on May 16, 2022, 10:26:46 pmSarah, are you playing Firefly or Kill Team? You've signed up to play both this week.
It says rob that ive put my name down for firefly on the 30th of april its not for next week cuz for the next monday game the 23rd of may i hadnt put my name down for anything so i dont know what has happened there rob

Sarah_Gibbons

And i haven't had time to tell jim that i had already put my name down for your firefly game cuz jim hadnt told me that he signed me up for that game as well on that week cuz i thought he had all the players he had at the last min cuz like i said im confused i can always ask jim i suppose if he can rearrange that game again another time for me and if he cant i can play firefly with u another time