• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

August 09, 2022, 09:39:00 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Sludge

Started by Rob Farley, February 22, 2022, 09:36:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Farley

For those who don't know, Sludge is a pseudohistorical, post-apocalyptic, fantasy wargame that was published in issue 3 of Blaster magazine.

The whole idea is to kitbash various historical miniatures into something that'd fit into that kind of background. The author recommends Perrys, I've gone with Warlord's plastic samurai with headswaps and some extra bits.

This is just to show that I've got my painting mojo back and I'm actually making some progress in getting my army painted up.

The first unit of line infantry

Shock troop skirmishers

Jagers

Field gun

Sorcerer
Current games (and armies) played: Rumbleslam, Street Fighter Miniatures, Saga, Marvel Crisis Protocol, Gaslands, Lion/Dragon Rampant, Frostgrave, Stargrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), Judge Dredd Miniatures, Mobile Frame Zero, Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Warpath

Current Projects: Various halflings, Rumbleslam wrestlers, Superheroes, Sludge Samurai

Andy Miller

I hope the rules are as good as the figures. I guess you could use your own set with them?
ECW Parliamentarian armies. Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six. Star Wars Armada.

Tom G

Oh good. Plenty of nice looking targets for my guns.

Rob Farley

This week's progress.

Another unit of line infantry, this time with polearms

Commander with battle standard and bodyguards

Officer with bodyguards

And a couple of bodyguards for the sorcerer
Current games (and armies) played: Rumbleslam, Street Fighter Miniatures, Saga, Marvel Crisis Protocol, Gaslands, Lion/Dragon Rampant, Frostgrave, Stargrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), Judge Dredd Miniatures, Mobile Frame Zero, Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Warpath

Current Projects: Various halflings, Rumbleslam wrestlers, Superheroes, Sludge Samurai