• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

August 09, 2022, 09:07:49 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 17TH JANUARY 2022 - SCENERY AUDIT

Started by Mike Whitaker, December 20, 2021, 10:45:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Whitaker

December 20, 2021, 10:45:45 am Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 03:04:10 pm by Mike Whitaker
Club open (subject to new COVID regs)

Scenery audit - no games that require club scenery

WARHAMMER 40K 2ED: Reuben, AndyMac, AndrewR
MOBILE FRAME ZERO (turn up and play): RobF, MattN+1, AndyM, TomG (full)
X-WING (turn up and play): Adie, TomB +
WARS OF THE REPUBLIC: Grahame, AndyH
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Reuben Turner

For those playing 40K2E the attached PDF includes some basic rules and is a good primer for the game. It also has all the army lists and most of the special cards if you want to dig deeper!

This YouTube channel also has some good videos explaining some of the mechanics of the game:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwf2oKkCCHWFPE7wLCfUTKA

MNewton

I'll be there for MOBILE FRAME ZERO, I'll find out about if my friend will be attending :)

colinabrett

Quote from: Reuben Turner on January 10, 2022, 10:28:41 pmFor those playing 40K2E the attached PDF includes some basic rules and is a good primer for the game. It also has all the army lists and most of the special cards if you want to dig deeper!

This YouTube channel also has some good videos explaining some of the mechanics of the game:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwf2oKkCCHWFPE7wLCfUTKA

Reuben,

I have a later version of the Battle Bible, version 1.7.2. Would you like me to upload it to this thread?

Reuben Turner

Rob Farley

Quote from: MNewton on January 11, 2022, 12:53:25 amI'll be there for MOBILE FRAME ZERO, I'll find out about if my friend will be attending :)
For anyone interested in Mobile Frame Zero there's a lot of information available at http://mobileframezero.com/mfz/. And the rules are available as a free download too.
Current games (and armies) played: Rumbleslam, Street Fighter Miniatures, Saga, Marvel Crisis Protocol, Gaslands, Lion/Dragon Rampant, Frostgrave, Stargrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), Judge Dredd Miniatures, Mobile Frame Zero, Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Warpath

Current Projects: Various halflings, Rumbleslam wrestlers, Superheroes, Sludge Samurai

Andy Miller

ECW Parliamentarian armies. Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six. Star Wars Armada.

Tom G

Rob Farley

I think we're probably full on MFZ then. 5 players is about the limit so if Matt's friend joins us that'll be all we have room for.
Current games (and armies) played: Rumbleslam, Street Fighter Miniatures, Saga, Marvel Crisis Protocol, Gaslands, Lion/Dragon Rampant, Frostgrave, Stargrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), Judge Dredd Miniatures, Mobile Frame Zero, Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Warpath

Current Projects: Various halflings, Rumbleslam wrestlers, Superheroes, Sludge Samurai

colinabrett

Adie,

Since Mobile Frame Zero is full, can we please put Tom (B) down for X-Wing?

Thanks,
Colin

MNewton

colinabrett

40K Second Edition Battle Bible version 1.7.2 as requested by Reuben:

Reuben Turner

Quote from: colinabrett on January 17, 2022, 08:06:46 am40K Second Edition Battle Bible version 1.7.2 as requested by Reuben:

Thanks Colin!

Timothy Hanford

I'll join in with X-Wing if that's alright.

Andy Mac

Rueben. Just sent you this message. Putting it here in case you don't see it.

Hi mate

It's going to be touch and go if I make it to the club tonight. My car is knackered. Won't start. I called RAC out at 10am but been told they won't be with me until 4.30pm. If they can't sort it I won't make it as Jane is working late so can't use her car. Will keep you posted.

Andy