• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

November 27, 2021, 06:29:28 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Walking Dead or other zombies

Started by Rob Farley, November 12, 2021, 09:28:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Farley

I've picked up a bunch of cheap miniatures for Mantic's Walking Dead game during lockdown. I've played the game a couple of times and enjoyed it but before I spend any time painting them I thought I'd see if there was any interest.

Does anyone play the game? Or have any interest in playing it? Or alternatively, does anyone have any other zombie apocalypse type games they'd like to play that I could use the miniatures for? I also picked up the rules for Last Days from Osprey, if there's any interest in that?
Current games (and armies) played: Rumbleslam, Street Fighter Miniatures, Saga, Marvel Crisis Protocol, Gaslands, Lion/Dragon Rampant, Frostgrave, Stargrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), Judge Dredd Miniatures, Mobile Frame Zero, Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Warpath

Current Projects: Various halflings, Rumbleslam wrestlers, Superheroes, Sludge Samurai

Daniel Phillips

Warning: This post may contain sarcasm.
Current games & armies played- Gaslands: Idris. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: Late war German. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. Kings of War: Dwarfs & Kingdoms of men. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Direwolf Rampant : House Mallister.

MNewton

Always happy to learn new games 😊

Tom G

I have post apapocalyopictikcjc stuff however no zombies as of yet.

I would be interested in playing with them and I did want to try playing "this is not a test" at some point.