• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

November 27, 2021, 04:42:16 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 8TH NOVEMBER 2021

Started by Mike Whitaker, October 25, 2021, 10:23:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Farley

Quote from: MNewton on November 05, 2021, 01:45:57 pmSounds good to me. I've read the rules but haven't played any games yet. I have made the German side of the Band of Brothers box, and can easily have the Americans done by the 15th if need be. Im happy to play which ever will be the most fun for others :)
I've had a look at the Band of Brothers set, and there's not a lot in there for an evening's gaming. If you'd prefer, I can bring two armies in for us to have a full game.
Current games (and armies) played: Rumbleslam, Street Fighter Miniatures, Saga, Marvel Crisis Protocol, Gaslands, Lion/Dragon Rampant, Frostgrave, Stargrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), Judge Dredd Miniatures, Mobile Frame Zero, Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Warpath

Current Projects: Various halflings, Rumbleslam wrestlers, Superheroes, Sludge Samurai

Carl Fisher

Quote from: Tom G on November 07, 2021, 08:03:59 pm
Quote from: Carl Fisher on November 07, 2021, 07:05:14 pm
Quote from: Tom G on November 07, 2021, 06:45:13 pmIs there a spare place in any game I could squeeze into?
See comments below on Wings of War!

Chocks away, what what!
Just avoid a wizard prang.
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

Timothy Hanford

I'll join in on wings of war too please :)

Myk

Wings of War for Myk too please.

MNewton

Quote from: Rob Farley on November 07, 2021, 08:30:04 pmI've had a look at the Band of Brothers set, and there's not a lot in there for an evening's gaming. If you'd prefer, I can bring two armies in for us to have a full game.

Yeah only 2 squads and a Hanomag. If you don't mind bringing an army and teaching a noob I'll happily accept 😊 Are you thinking of doing that for the 15th?

Rob Farley

Quote from: MNewton on November 08, 2021, 04:06:50 pm
Quote from: Rob Farley on November 07, 2021, 08:30:04 pmI've had a look at the Band of Brothers set, and there's not a lot in there for an evening's gaming. If you'd prefer, I can bring two armies in for us to have a full game.

Yeah only 2 squads and a Hanomag. If you don't mind bringing an army and teaching a noob I'll happily accept 😊 Are you thinking of doing that for the 15th?
That's what I had in mind, yes.
Current games (and armies) played: Rumbleslam, Street Fighter Miniatures, Saga, Marvel Crisis Protocol, Gaslands, Lion/Dragon Rampant, Frostgrave, Stargrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), Judge Dredd Miniatures, Mobile Frame Zero, Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Warpath

Current Projects: Various halflings, Rumbleslam wrestlers, Superheroes, Sludge Samurai