• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2022, 05:05:46 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Welcome to the PWC forums!

Started by Rob Farley, January 15, 2011, 08:08:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Farley

January 15, 2011, 08:08:33 pm Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 03:06:02 pm by Mike Whitaker
People asked for forums, so here they are.

Please bear in mind that these forums are a work in progress so expect changes over the next few weeks. If anyone has any requests for changes, new forums, etc. please feel free to let me know.

One change I'd ask people to make to their profiles (as agreed at the AGM) is to go to your profile settings and change your name under "Account Related Settings" to your actual name. That way you can use whatever you like as your username/login, but other users will be able to identify who's written each post.
Current games (and armies) played: Rumbleslam, Street Fighter Miniatures, Saga, Marvel Crisis Protocol, Gaslands, Lion/Dragon Rampant, Frostgrave, Stargrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), Judge Dredd Miniatures, Mobile Frame Zero, Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Warpath

Current Projects: Various halflings, Rumbleslam wrestlers, Superheroes, Sludge Samurai

Dave Brown

A Grudge is Forever, not just for Life.

GavinP

Well done. I had thought they'd be done by Friday morning but I guess you are new to the job ;D ;D
Mr Grumpy. Especially when encountering rules he doesn't like apparently!

Gavin's Blog - http://www.britishforces.org.uk

Andy Miller

ECW Parliamentarian armies. Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six. Star Wars Armada.

Rob Farley

Quote from: GavinP on January 15, 2011, 09:41:12 pm
Well done. I had thought they'd be done by Friday morning but I guess you are new to the job ;D ;D

If I'd had the correct login information from Dan they would have been  :P
Current games (and armies) played: Rumbleslam, Street Fighter Miniatures, Saga, Marvel Crisis Protocol, Gaslands, Lion/Dragon Rampant, Frostgrave, Stargrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), Judge Dredd Miniatures, Mobile Frame Zero, Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Warpath

Current Projects: Various halflings, Rumbleslam wrestlers, Superheroes, Sludge Samurai

Reuben Turner

AndyHawes

Well done, old bean!!  Let the posting commence!! ;D
Games Played and Armies owned or WIP: WAB (Arthurian Romano-British/Welsh, Early Byzantine; Late Roman, El Cid); Dux Brit (Romano-British), Dragon Rampant (Elves, Orcs, Arthurian British); Wars of the Republic (Early Republican Romans and Samnites (WIP); Late Republican Romans), Lion Rampant (Wars of the Roses (WIP), El Cid, Italo-Normans), The Men Who Would Be Kings (NW Frontier Anglo-Indians and Pathan Tribes, circa 1890, WW1Palestine/Syria/Back of Beyond British WIP); Fistful of Lead (US Cavalry and Native Americans (WIP)), WFB 4th/5th Ed (Wood Elves, Orcs & Goblins).

Mike Whitaker

Just bumping this post for the flood of newcomers (yay!) - if you could follow Rob's instructions and set your name in your profile to some version of your real name (especially if we've already decided you're JohnQ or whatever), it'd make it much easier to see who wants to play what.

Many thanks,

Your chairman.
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.