• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

May 22, 2022, 08:21:33 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Colin's Campaigns for 2022

Started by colinabrett, December 01, 2021, 09:49:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

colinabrett

December 01, 2021, 09:49:48 am Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 10:05:38 pm by colinabrett Reason: Updates
Updates: More details have been posted in specific threads in this forum. The RPG campaigns can be found in the General Gaming board.

Hi,

I'm gearing up for a busy 2022 and am hoping to get some campaigns up and running. I have four ideas percolating at the moment (two wargames and two RPG campaigns) and I'm looking to gauge interest.

On the wargames front, I'm looking to run Exploit Zero (with the expansion books) and Warhammer 40000 (using the BART rules Dan and I are working on).

For RPGs, I'd like to restart the Magic World campaign, picking up from where we left off before the first lock down. All of the original players are welcome to rejoin and there may be room for a couple of new characters. Also, in a complete change of genre, would anyone be interested in joining a Cyberpunk RED campaign? It's like D&D but with automatic weapons.

I'll be posting more details in separate threads later (the RPG threads will appear in the General Gaming board) but, for now, please let me know what you might be interested in.

Colin

Chris Davies

Exploit Zero looks fun, but hoping for a heatwave!

colinabrett

Quote from: Chris Davies on December 01, 2021, 01:44:04 pmExploit Zero looks fun, but hoping for a heatwave!

Hi Chris,

It might not take off until the end of February, so maybe the weather will be better by then.

Colin