• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

May 22, 2022, 08:55:56 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

COVID-19

Started by Mike Whitaker, December 21, 2021, 09:26:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Whitaker

December 21, 2021, 09:26:04 pm Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 10:49:16 pm by Mike Whitaker
Just to note that Anne (my wife) has tested positive this evening (having tested negative over the weekend and yesterday), having symptoms today. :(

Waiting on PCR tests for us both tomorrow a.m. - my LFT just now was negative.

Obviously this Wednesday's gathering chez moi is cancelled come what may.
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Andy Miller

Noted, hope all pans out well ....... and there was me kitted out in my CBRN suit ready for tonight.
You cannot see attachments on this board.
ECW Parliamentarian armies. Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six. Star Wars Armada.

Mike Whitaker

I will not be PCR-testing (on advice from someone who knows the regs and is on the Queensgate vaccination team) as I have no particular desire to spend 45 minutes in the car with my wife, and anyway that's not how it's supposed to work. Daily LFTs for me - technically I am not required to self-isolate, but we're going to cancel this evening's session anyway.

Government have changed the isolation recommendation (for folks who do have COVID-19) to 7 days provided that they test negative on days six and seven.

In the event that that does happen, the paint/natter session here on the 29th will still be on. ;)

Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

Rob Farley

Current games (and armies) played: Rumbleslam, Street Fighter Miniatures, Saga, Marvel Crisis Protocol, Gaslands, Lion/Dragon Rampant, Frostgrave, Stargrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), Judge Dredd Miniatures, Mobile Frame Zero, Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Warpath

Current Projects: Various halflings, Rumbleslam wrestlers, Superheroes, Sludge Samurai

Mike Whitaker

Like it. Sadly I'm now positive, so that probably puts the kibosh on next Weds :D

Martin S-C

I'm very sorry to hear that Mike. Try and stay safe and well.
Cheers
Martin

Ne Plus Ultra - My 18thC Imagi-Nations Campaign, 1/72nd Plastics, Old School Rules

Interests: ECW, WSS, WAS, SYW, 18th C imagi-nations, Victorian Wars, Post-WWI what ifs, WWII (Command Decision)... most other periods involving gunpowder!

Andy Miller

ECW Parliamentarian armies. Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six. Star Wars Armada.

Mike Whitaker

Mostly recovered, but still testing positive (this is a known issue with LFTs, apparently).

Andrew Riley

Bad luck Mike and thanks for sharing tips on PCR. Rob's Quick Reference Sheet is being laminated for our entrance hall. Excellent !

Martin S-C

Good news Mike. I hope your family is recovering quickly as well.
Cheers
Martin

Ne Plus Ultra - My 18thC Imagi-Nations Campaign, 1/72nd Plastics, Old School Rules

Interests: ECW, WSS, WAS, SYW, 18th C imagi-nations, Victorian Wars, Post-WWI what ifs, WWII (Command Decision)... most other periods involving gunpowder!