• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

August 09, 2022, 09:29:03 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Warhammer 40k 9th Ed?

Started by Jim Hurst, May 26, 2022, 10:30:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Hurst

Just wondering if there was anyone who plays 9th edition? I'm building two small forces of Orks and Tau and was wondering if anyone wanted a few small, 500 point, games?
Games: Kill Team 2, Bolt Action (late war German, British, US Airborne), 40k (Orks, Tau), Stargrave.

Tom G

Sure Jim I play a very non competitive Iron warriors.

I played against a friend recently and know the core mechanics all we didn't play with CP or stratagems.

Jim Hurst

Quote from: Tom G on May 28, 2022, 11:59:15 amSure Jim I play a very non competitive Iron warriors.

I played against a friend recently and know the core mechanics all we didn't play with CP or stratagems.

[/quote
Quote from: Tom G on May 28, 2022, 11:59:15 amSure Jim I play a very non competitive Iron warriors.

Would you be interested in beginners game on the 6th June? Or maybe the week after?
Games: Kill Team 2, Bolt Action (late war German, British, US Airborne), 40k (Orks, Tau), Stargrave.

Tom G

Quote from: Jim Hurst on May 28, 2022, 01:44:23 pmWould you be interested in beginners game on the 6th June? Or maybe the week after?

Sounds good. I'm busy on the 6th but the week after I'm free.

Jim Hurst

Quote from: Tom G on May 28, 2022, 07:27:17 pm
Quote from: Jim Hurst on May 28, 2022, 01:44:23 pmWould you be interested in beginners game on the 6th June? Or maybe the week after?

Sounds good. I'm busy on the 6th but the week after I'm free.

Great, 13th it is

Beardy Pete

I have several armies I am in the process of converting to 9th Ed and need practice with the strategic side of the new game. I am happy to play 500+pt games to learn the Ropes. I have aeldari, spaces wolves, crimson fists, Ultramarines, orks, chaos and necrons if you fancy facing a variety of opponents.
Gorkamorka, Mordheim-all warbands, Necromunda 1st ed: Houses Escher, Orlock, Ratskins and Outlander, Warhammer fantasy battle 6th edition, warhammer 40k - Eldar (all craftworlds) AdMech, Orks, Space Wolves, Ultramarines, Crimson Fists, Angels Encarmine, Dark Angels, Necrons, Adepta Sororitas. Space Hulk, Heroquest, Dungeons and dragons 3.5ed

Andy Mellor

I also wouldn't mind trying out 9th. Picked up the rules and a codex but that's about it. Have Dark Eldar(shows when I last played) and space marines.

tony

Up for a bit of 40k once I get rid of the stuff I don't want and cut my armies down