• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

August 09, 2022, 09:19:25 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 15TH AUGUST 2022

Started by Mike Whitaker, August 01, 2022, 08:07:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Whitaker

August 01, 2022, 08:07:08 pm Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:12:21 pm by Mike Whitaker
WOTR: MikeW, RobB; Carl, AndyMac; TomG, AndyM
GRIMDARK FUTURE: RobF, Chris, TomB
ARKHAM HORROR: Adie, Ash, Pippa
AOS: LukeT, Ritchie
STARGRAVE (turn up and play): Colin, JimH, DanR, DanC + 1 other
TUNNELS OF TERROR (PLAYTEST): Grahame, Blair, Lewis

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Jim Hurst

Anyone fancy a game of Stargrave?
Games: Kill Team 2, Bolt Action (late war German, British, US Airborne), 40k (Orks, Tau), Stargrave.

DanR

Quote from: Jim Hurst on August 02, 2022, 08:00:22 amAnyone fancy a game of Stargrave?

Willing to give it a try. I think I can build up a squad for it but don't have/know the rules.

Carl Fisher

Can you put Andy Mac and me down for a table for WotR?

Many thanks.
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

Chris Davies

For Grimdark Future (Firefight) do you want to go for 300?

colinabrett

Quote from: DanR on August 02, 2022, 09:46:43 am
Quote from: Jim Hurst on August 02, 2022, 08:00:22 amAnyone fancy a game of Stargrave?

Willing to give it a try. I think I can build up a squad for it but don't have/know the rules.

To DanR and Jim Hurst.

I've added Stargrave to the list. I'd like to join in with the game. DanR, I can help build a crew and get you ready to play. However, you can download the Crew Creation rules as a PDF from

https://ospreypublishing.com/gaming-resources-frostgrave

and give it a go. (I know the link says frostgrave but scroll down a bit and you'll find what you need.)

Rob Farley

Quote from: Chris Davies on August 02, 2022, 04:17:20 pmFor Grimdark Future (Firefight) do you want to go for 300?
No problem here, I can just add another couple of stormtroopers.
Current games (and armies) played: Rumbleslam, Street Fighter Miniatures, Saga, Marvel Crisis Protocol, Gaslands, Lion/Dragon Rampant, Frostgrave, Stargrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), Judge Dredd Miniatures, Mobile Frame Zero, Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Warpath

Current Projects: Various halflings, Rumbleslam wrestlers, Superheroes, Sludge Samurai

colinabrett

JimH, DanR

I've changed Stargrave to a "turn up and play" game as we have none scheduled for that evening. If we get more than four players, I'll drop out and referee the game. I'll bring two or three fully-statted crews for guests to use.

Is this OK for you?

Jim Hurst

Quote from: colinabrett on August 06, 2022, 05:14:54 amJimH, DanR

I've changed Stargrave to a "turn up and play" game as we have none scheduled for that evening. If we get more than four players, I'll drop out and referee the game. I'll bring two or three fully-statted crews for guests to use.

Is this OK for you?

Sounds great. I can put together a couple of crews as well.
Games: Kill Team 2, Bolt Action (late war German, British, US Airborne), 40k (Orks, Tau), Stargrave.

DanC

I will be interested in jioning stargrave if there's available space 👍
Bolt action (soviets & canadians) / Spectre operations / Exploit zero/ Stargrave / Dead man's hand /

colinabrett

Quote from: DanC on August 06, 2022, 03:16:13 pmI will be interested in jioning stargrave if there's available space 👍

I've just added you to the list of players.

Room for one more.