• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

May 22, 2022, 09:17:09 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 17TH JANUARY 2022 - SCENERY AUDIT

Started by Mike Whitaker, December 20, 2021, 10:45:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Reuben Turner

Quote from: Andy Mac on January 17, 2022, 01:51:36 pmRueben. Just sent you this message. Putting it here in case you don't see it.

Hi mate

It's going to be touch and go if I make it to the club tonight. My car is knackered. Won't start. I called RAC out at 10am but been told they won't be with me until 4.30pm. If they can't sort it I won't make it as Jane is working late so can't use her car. Will keep you posted.

Andy

Thanks Andy. Good luck!!

Andy Mac

Still no RAC. They said not likely to be here before 6pm. I keep getting put back. Maybe best to say I won't be there tonight Ruben... unless something drastic happens between now and then. Gutted was looking forward to a game of 2nd Ed. I've found all the original cards got the game by the way 😃

Reuben Turner

Ok, we'll see you if we see you.

I picked up a very cheap copy of Dark Millenium during the week which came with the cards from the starter game too!

Timothy Hanford

Quote from: Timothy Hanford on January 17, 2022, 01:23:47 pmI'll join in with X-Wing if that's alright.

Sorry forget that, looks like I won't be able to make it this week. See you all next Monday for the PL campaign.

Andy Mac

Quote from: Reuben Turner on January 17, 2022, 05:01:42 pmOk, we'll see you if we see you.

I picked up a very cheap copy of Dark Millenium during the week which came with the cards from the starter game too!
[/quot

I've been trawling eBay looking for chaos marines as can use my remains beastmen in a chaos warband.

Mike Whitaker

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.