• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2022, 08:39:03 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 10TH JANUARY 2022 - AGM

Started by Mike Whitaker, December 20, 2021, 10:44:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Whitaker

December 20, 2021, 10:44:32 am Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 10:46:18 am by Mike Whitaker
Club open for AGM (subject to new COVID regs)
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

colinabrett

Dave Brown

I'll do my best to attend, despite not showing my face since Pre Lockdown
A Grudge is Forever, not just for Life.

Mike Whitaker

Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

Mike Whitaker

Just to remind folks - if you are not attending but would like someone to hold your proxy for voting, please let them AND the committee know.

Chris Davies

Andy Miller

Does a member of the committee who wants to give up remotely due to their current glue not being strong enough have to use :
e-proxy resign

(Don't bother Andrew, I've already red-carded myself)
ECW Parliamentarian armies. Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six. Star Wars Armada.

Pippa Peile

Myk

Tom G

Carl Fisher

Hope to be there.

Will probably take a RFT first to be sure.

What are the COVID rules regarding the meeting? Summary of venue and club rules would be useful.

Can some one put a link in this thread to the minutes from 2020, make them easier to find?
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

Rob Farley

Minutes from last year's AGM are here, they're listed as a first draft but AFAIK there was never a second.
Current games (and armies) played: Rumbleslam, Street Fighter Miniatures, Saga, Marvel Crisis Protocol, Gaslands, Lion/Dragon Rampant, Frostgrave, Stargrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), Judge Dredd Miniatures, Mobile Frame Zero, Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Warpath

Current Projects: Various halflings, Rumbleslam wrestlers, Superheroes, Sludge Samurai

Mike Whitaker

January 05, 2022, 03:59:19 pm #12 Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 04:19:03 pm by Mike Whitaker
Quote from: Carl Fisher on January 05, 2022, 03:07:03 pmWhat are the COVID rules regarding the meeting? Summary of venue and club rules would be useful.

Venue latest are here - https://www.peterborough-wargames-club.org.uk/forums/index.php?topic=2267.0

We will be setting up as per usual for an AGM but with a generous distance between attendees. Given the rapidity of onset of the current strain of COVID, we would request that you take an LFT on the day (and preferably the afternoon) if you are able, and not attend if you have any potential symptoms (sore throat, cough, catarrh) even if you test negative. We'd also ask folks to wear a mask if possible: out of courtesy to folks who are uncomfortable wearing masks for long periods, we may take a short break every 30 mins or so.

As the venue's acoustic is somewhat 'live', and we are going to be a little further apart than usual, I will be running the meeting somewhat more strictly as regards stopping people talking over each other than I have in the past.

colinabrett

Quote from: Rob Farley on January 05, 2022, 03:22:23 pmMinutes from last year's AGM are here, they're listed as a first draft but AFAIK there was never a second.

There was no second draft as I received no feedback from the first version. Everything turned to poo shortly afterwards, so I assume people had other things on their minds.

Mike Whitaker

Quote from: colinabrett on January 06, 2022, 07:43:20 am
Quote from: Rob Farley on January 05, 2022, 03:22:23 pmMinutes from last year's AGM are here, they're listed as a first draft but AFAIK there was never a second.
There was no second draft as I received no feedback from the first version. Everything turned to poo shortly afterwards, so I assume people had other things on their minds.

seems entirely reasonable.