• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

October 17, 2021, 01:43:24 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 11TH OCTOBER 2021

Started by Mike Whitaker, September 27, 2021, 07:18:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Whitaker

September 27, 2021, 07:18:03 pm Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 02:49:48 pm by Mike Whitaker
Games:

LOTR: JOURNEYS IN MIDDLE EARTH: Mike, Tom, Colin, TomG
10MM COLD WAR COMMANDER (Participation): AndyMac, AndyM2, Ash, Pippa +
NEVER MIND THE BILLHOOKS: Carl, Grahame
PIKEMANS LAMENT: Timothy, AndyM
RUMBLESLAM (participation): Rob, Sandy +
WINGS OF GLORY (participation):  Carl +
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Andy Mac

Hello Mike

I will put on a participation game next week. 10mm Vietnam Cold War Commander. I will come up with a scenario. Maximum 4 players (5 including me).

Andy

Andy Mac

When I say next week. I mean the 11th just to clarify things

Andy Mellor

Quote from: Andy Mac on October 04, 2021, 09:39:54 amHello Mike

I will put on a participation game next week. 10mm Vietnam Cold War Commander. I will come up with a scenario. Maximum 4 players (5 including me).

Andy

Hi Andy

Could I join your game? I'd like to see how cold war commander works, so much 1/300th modern not being used.

Andy Mac

Pippa Peile

Andy

Can Ash and I join in please?

Carl Fisher

Grahame has postponed playing NMTBH so I am now looking for an opponent or an alternative game. 

Carl
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

Andy Mac

Quote from: Pippa Peile on October 04, 2021, 06:00:24 pm

Andy

Can Ash and I join in please?

Yep

Carl Fisher

Quote from: Carl Fisher on October 06, 2021, 08:16:00 amGrahame has postponed playing NMTBH so I am now looking for an opponent or an alternative game.

Carl
Bump - still looking for a game!
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

Mike Whitaker

I have run into a slight logistical problem with journeys in middle earth.

It appears that the app can only keep the same number of players in a campaign as I started it with. Quite happy to umpire & manage the game from the iPad app so t'other Tom can play but unfortunately I can't add a fifth.

Myk (who had asked offline) - fancy a game of something with Carl? :)

Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

Mike Whitaker

Carl Fisher

I will bring down a box of Wings of Glory for anyone who wants a pickup game!

Myk

Hiya, will attend tonight....

Mike, snag noted, no prob, will fit in somewhere!

Myk.

colinabrett

Quote from: Mike Whitaker on October 10, 2021, 11:36:28 pmI have run into a slight logistical problem with journeys in middle earth.

It appears that the app can only keep the same number of players in a campaign as I started it with. Quite happy to umpire & manage the game from the iPad app so t'other Tom can play but unfortunately I can't add a fifth.

Myk (who had asked offline) - fancy a game of something with Carl? :)

It would be great if you could umpire the game, Mike. Much appreciated.
Colin

Andrew Riley

Apologies everyone - cannot make this evening. Hope to see you all next week.
Andrew