• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

September 20, 2021, 12:27:45 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER 2021

Started by Mike Whitaker, August 23, 2021, 07:58:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Whitaker

August 23, 2021, 07:58:29 pm Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 02:41:33 pm by Mike Whitaker
Games...

SAGA MAGIC - Rob, Adie
54mm BOLT ACTION - Grahame, Dan, Chris, AndyM
NEVER MIND THE BILLHOOKS - TomG, Carl
15mm 18TH CENTURY IMAGI-NATIONS - AndrewR, Martin
WARMASTER - Ash, Pippa, Mike
PIKEMAN'S LAMENT - AndyM2, Tony

+ Colin, Mike, TomG
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Martin S-C

I can bring along some 15mm mid-18th C if anyone wants a game.
Cheers
Martin

Ne Plus Ultra - My 18thC Imagi-Nations Campaign, 1/72nd Plastics, Old School Rules

Interests: ECW, WSS, WAS, SYW, 18th C imagi-nations, WWII (Command Decision)... most other periods involving gunpowder! Nothing after 1945.

Chris Davies

If it's warm(ish) I'd like to join in Bolt Action.
The boy's toys: SAGA Anglo-Saxons;  Bolt Action Soviets 1,000 points;Mordheim Goblin/Vampire gangs; Necromunda Bax's Stabbers; Uncharted Seas Shroud Mages; Dystopian Wars Russian starter fleet; Wings of Wibble; assorted plastic spacemen, Mahdists,French Foreign Legion, Colonial Egyptians; AoM undead, Vanguard undead and goblins.

Andrew Riley

Martin - I'd be happy to do some more 18th Century. We can discuss scenario by phone.
Sorry not at the club Mon 30th.
Andrew R

Martin S-C

That would be great Andy. There is also a battle in the campaign so I need to get some troops based up!

Mike - can you please bung me and AndrewR down for 15mm 18th C please.
Cheers
Martin

Ne Plus Ultra - My 18thC Imagi-Nations Campaign, 1/72nd Plastics, Old School Rules

Interests: ECW, WSS, WAS, SYW, 18th C imagi-nations, WWII (Command Decision)... most other periods involving gunpowder! Nothing after 1945.

Rob Farley

Mike, could we have an assortment of scenery suitable for Saga please? Dealer's choice.
Current games (and armies) played: Rumbleslam, Street Fighter Miniatures, Saga, Marvel Crisis Protocol, Gaslands, Lion/Dragon Rampant, Frostgrave, Stargrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), Judge Dredd Miniatures, Mobile Frame Zero, Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Warpath

Current Projects: Various halflings, Rumbleslam wrestlers, Superheroes, Sludge Samurai

Carl Fisher

Looking for a game. Currently I seem to be playing Pikeman's Lament and Nevermind the Billhooks if anyone is interested!
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

Tom G

Quote from: Carl Fisher on September 01, 2021, 12:15:13 pmLooking for a game. Currently I seem to be playing Pikeman's Lament and Nevermind the Billhooks if anyone is interested!

I could bring my PL stuff or I would like to try NtB (I have WoR era stuff) if you would prefer that Carl.

Mike Whitaker

Pip, Ash - up for something boardgamey if you have nothing else planned?
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Carl Fisher

Quote from: Tom G on September 01, 2021, 12:44:08 pm
Quote from: Carl Fisher on September 01, 2021, 12:15:13 pmLooking for a game. Currently I seem to be playing Pikeman's Lament and Nevermind the Billhooks if anyone is interested!

I could bring my PL stuff or I would like to try NtB (I have WoR era stuff) if you would prefer that Carl.
Ooo choices. Do you have the NtB book? Then happy to play a basic 100pts game, plus command (10 points)? Does thar work for you?
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

Tom G

Quote from: Carl Fisher on September 01, 2021, 01:03:57 pm

Ooo choices. Do you have the NtB book? Then happy to play a basic 100pts game, plus command (10 points)? Does thar work for you?

I don't have the book do you have a hard copy?l I have the 24 page pdf so I read the rules and can muster a force to 100pts +10 pt command to bring with me. I see we need cards though?

Carl Fisher

Quote from: Tom G on September 01, 2021, 03:02:52 pm
Quote from: Carl Fisher on September 01, 2021, 01:03:57 pm

I don't have the book do you have a hard copy?l I have the 24 page pdf so I read the rules and can muster a force to 100pts +10 pt command to bring with me. I see we need cards though?

I have the hardcopy booklet plus all cards and tokens! Plus I have the latest FAQs and addenda. I have added them as attachments.

Tom G

Thanks Carl.

Billhooks it is then.

Carl Fisher

Quote from: Tom G on September 01, 2021, 07:32:17 pmThanks Carl.

Billhooks it is then.
Great. Mike can we book a box of scenery? Basic stuff!

Andy Mellor

Anyone fancy a game of Pikemans lament?