• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

October 17, 2021, 02:37:31 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 2ND AUGUST 2021

Started by Mike Whitaker, July 12, 2021, 08:08:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

colinabrett

Quote from: Andy Miller on August 01, 2021, 01:23:51 pmI'm a bit late to the game (no pun intended) but can I have a place on the "hardwired" table if possible?
Andy

Of course, Andy. See you on Monday.
Colin

Mike Whitaker

Does anyone need scenery?

I won't be there, but I guess Carl or someone can pick up a couple of boxes on his way?
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

rod ward

I will be attending tonight and I'm willing to fit in where there is a free space

Myk

I will be popping in, may or may not stay long...

Mike, unless told otherwise, I shall swing round and collect some scenery if you like, though will have to pass it on to someone tonight as I will not be there next week (or drop it at yours Wednesday night???).

Let me know if not requiring me to collect tonight from you. My intended ETA at yours is 18:30.

Mike Whitaker

Well, no-one's said they want any yet...

Quote from: Myk on August 02, 2021, 03:53:32 pmI will be popping in, may or may not stay long...

Mike, unless told otherwise, I shall swing round and collect some scenery if you like, though will have to pass it on to someone tonight as I will not be there next week (or drop it at yours Wednesday night???).

Let me know if not requiring me to collect tonight from you. My intended ETA at yours is 18:30.

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Myk

OK, no scenery requests apparent, will not collect any from Mike.