• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

September 26, 2020, 06:01:45 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Marvel Crisis Protocol

Started by Rob Farley, August 23, 2020, 01:25:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Farley

Just picked up the starter set for this at a nicely reduced price. Superhero skirmish game, the miniatures are absolutely outstanding (and as a result they look like they'll be very fiddly to paint) as is the scenery that comes with it. And as a bonus, it's a great reason to get that city scenery that I built for Judge Dredd out of storage.

If anyone wants to try it out, and help me figure out how it all works, let me know.
Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: Brotherhood Without Banners, Jomsvikings, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish

Andrew Riley

Thanks Rob - not a fan of Superheros - minis look good though. Good luck painting.
I looked on Boardgame Geek but no review of the rules there, several You Tube guides on How to Play/unboxing for those interested. Seemed to give a good overview but have to admit I didn't get to the end.
Maybe I should take a closer look at the bad guys.