• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2020, 07:47:33 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Rumbleslam Al Fresco?

Started by Rob Farley, August 02, 2020, 08:18:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Farley

Ok, so I admit that not being able to roll any dice for the last 4 months is getting to me. Same with having basically no human contact for the same length of time. But I've had an idea.

I don't have a table suitable for gaming at home, but I do have access to a lot of garden furniture. Including several tables big enough for a smaller game like Rumbleslam at metre-plus distancing. And it's meant to be nice weather next weekend.

So, does anybody fancy coming down to Bourne next Saturday or Sunday for a few games of Rumbleslam? I'm confident that we can continue in a suitably distanced manner.

Let me know.
Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: Brotherhood Without Banners, Jomsvikings, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish

Andrew Riley

Hi Rob - I might be able to do half a day. Even if not to play, cheer from the sidelines  - actually Rumbleslam has a part for the audience !