• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2020, 09:50:27 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 9TH MARCH 2020

Started by Mike Whitaker, February 24, 2020, 08:00:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Whitaker

February 24, 2020, 08:00:39 pm Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 12:08:14 pm by Mike Whitaker
DEAD'S ARMY: Mike, Rob, +
SAGA: Grahame, Carl
PIKEMAN'S LAMENT (participation): AndyM, MartinSC,
ROGUE TRADER meets BOLT ACTION (participation): Colin, Reuben
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada<br />28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Pippa Peile

Ash and I would like to join Dead's Army please.

Martin S-C

Andy, I agreed to play Pikeman's Lament about three weeks back but couldn't attend that evening due to the needs of the elderly person I am carer for so I would like to join you next Monday for the game you kindly offered if that is okay with you.

Chris Davies

The boy's toys: SAGA Anglo-Saxons;  Bolt Action Soviets 1,000 points;Mordheim Goblin/Vampire gangs; Necromunda Bax's Stabbers; Uncharted Seas Shroud Mages; Dystopian Wars Russian starter fleet; Wings of Wibble; assorted plastic spacemen, Mahdists,French Foreign Legion, Colonial Egyptians; AoM undead.

Reuben Turner

Put me down for the Rogue Trader/BA game please.

Daniel Phillips

Rogue Trader/Bolt Action (Rogue Action?) please.

Do you want me to bring anything?
Warning: This post may contain sarcasm.
Current games & armies played- Gaslands: Idris. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: Late war German. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. Kings of War: Dwarfs & Kingdoms of men. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Direwolf Rampant : House Mallister.

colinabrett

Quote from: Daniel Phillips on March 04, 2020, 03:35:13 pmRogue Trader/Bolt Action (Rogue Action?) please.

Hi Dan,

I'll be bringing all the figures (real Old School stuff), so you needn't bring your own. However, if you have any templates and blast markers from Rogue Trader or 2nd Edition, they might be useful.

Thanks,
Colin

Daniel Phillips

Quote from: colinabrett on March 05, 2020, 01:08:34 am
Quote from: Daniel Phillips on March 04, 2020, 03:35:13 pmRogue Trader/Bolt Action (Rogue Action?) please.

Hi Dan,

I'll be bringing all the figures (real Old School stuff), so you needn't bring your own. However, if you have any templates and blast markers from Rogue Trader or 2nd Edition, they might be useful.

Thanks,
Colin

I have all the 2nd Ed ones, I'll see what I can find.
Current games & armies played- Gaslands: Idris. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: Late war German. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. Kings of War: Dwarfs & Kingdoms of men. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Direwolf Rampant : House Mallister.

Gary Martin

Anyone in need of a game. Can bring both armies if you want to try it out;
Chain of Command
Bolt Action
Kings of War
Vanguard
Black Powder Napoleonic
Hail Caesar
Pike And shot
Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.

Martin S-C

Gary, AndyM hasn't yet confirmed he is bringing a Pikeman's Lament game so if he does not are you able to bring something we can do together? If Andy brings PM we can play that, presuming it interests you.

Andy Miller

Martin,
Pikeman's lament is on for Monday, there is a second place if someone else wants to play/ join in. If not I'll command the second force.
Andy
Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six. Star Wars Armada. ECW Parliamentarian army.

Daniel Phillips

Colin, sorry for short notice  but Im not going to make it for the game tonight.

Martin S-C

Andy M, thank you very much for organising the PL game on Monday between Bernard and I. It was my first time with these rules and I enjoyed the game immensely, its a very clever game system and gives a very good fell for the amateur nature of the ECW and its armies. I shall be back for more and am looking forward to the 1645 campaign.

I might even buy myself some units...