• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

December 06, 2019, 11:28:16 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 26TH AUGUST 2019

Started by Mike Whitaker, August 12, 2019, 08:05:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Whitaker

August 12, 2019, 08:05:27 pm Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 03:20:14 pm by Gary Martin
We will for the most part be testing games for Hereward the following Sunday: at the very least

FREE FIRE: Rob
OPEN COMBAT DUNGEON BASH: Colin, Rod
NECROMUNDA?:
WHAT A TANKER?: AndyM
THE CAVALIERS' REVENGE?: Grahame
BOLT ACTION: Martin, Gary

Please confirm if you're able to run your game and also what club scenery you want, as we're aiming to box that up ready to take to the show if possible.

If you want to play your own games you can, although we would *really* appreciate folks having a go at the show games just to help playtest and iron out any last issues.
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Pippa Peile

Ash and I will be around and are happy to help "idiot proof" anyone's games. If you can teach me the rules in a few minutes you should be safe with anyone attending the show  :smiley:

martink0646

Hi All,

If anyone wants a game of BA at 1,250 as practice for the Escalation League let me know.

MartinK
28mm: Ready for Action - Home Guard, Brit Recon Force, US Army, US Marines, Battling Bastards of Bataan, early war French. 
28mm: In Build - 'The Eagle Has Landed' list, Brit Commandos, Captain America & the Howling Commandos
28mm: Wish List - Hungarian/Romanian army
Cruel Seas: British & German starter forces.
Wish List: Star Wars Legion box set

Gary Martin

Quote from: martink0646 on August 22, 2019, 06:50:33 pmHi All,

If anyone wants a game of BA at 1,250 as practice for the Escalation League let me know.

MartinK
Martin can give you a game
Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.

martink0646

28mm: Ready for Action - Home Guard, Brit Recon Force, US Army, US Marines, Battling Bastards of Bataan, early war French. 
28mm: In Build - 'The Eagle Has Landed' list, Brit Commandos, Captain America & the Howling Commandos
28mm: Wish List - Hungarian/Romanian army
Cruel Seas: British & German starter forces.
Wish List: Star Wars Legion box set