• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

August 18, 2019, 06:38:53 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 12TH AUGUST 2019

Started by Mike Whitaker, August 05, 2019, 06:33:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Whitaker

August 05, 2019, 06:33:59 pm Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 09:58:26 pm by colinabrett
(At St. Johns, just to reinforce the point)
SAGA AG OF MAGIC; Grahame Chris
FREEFIRE; rob ( participation)
OPEN COMBAT DUNGOIN BASH;: rod, Colin, Tom
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Dave Brown

I'm potentially up for a game of Star Wars Armada.

I can provide everything needed.

I can intro the game to someone wanting to learn.

Just need a quiet corner to play in now that the training room is not available... just minimal noise is ideal, so I dont get sensory overload.

PM me if interested, just to make sure im aware...
A Grudge is Forever, not just for Life.

Gary Martin

Anyone for a game... BA, KoW, Pike/Shotte, Vanguard???
Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.