• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

September 22, 2019, 05:12:07 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 22ND JULY

Started by Daniel Phillips, July 08, 2019, 08:01:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Phillips

July 08, 2019, 08:01:00 pm Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 09:53:42 am by Daniel Phillips
RUMBLESLAM (participation) - Rob, Rod
Battletech (participation) - Daniel,
15mm Garden Gnomes (participation) - Grahame,
Warning: This post may contain sarcasm.
Current games & armies played- Gaslands: Idris. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: Late war German. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. Kings of War: Dwarfs & Kingdoms of men. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Direwolf Rampant : House Mallister.

martink0646

Hi All,

Does anyone fancy a game of BA against my 1,000pt, 'The Eagle Has Landed' List?  I would like to get a bit of practice in for a tournie.

Cheers.

MartinK
28mm: Ready for Action - Home Guard, Brit Recon Force, US Army, US Marines, Battling Bastards of Bataan, early war French. 
28mm: In Build - 'The Eagle Has Landed' list, Brit Commandos, Captain America & the Howling Commandos
28mm: Wish List - Hungarian/Romanian army
Cruel Seas: British & German starter forces.
Wish List: Star Wars Legion box set

Carl Fisher

Do remember all we will be back at At John's and the first action will be to unload the van!
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

Rob Farley

Quote from: Carl Fisher on July 16, 2019, 06:53:47 pmDo remember all we will be back at At John's and the first action will be to unload the van!
And that the van won't be arriving until 7:45ish, so there'll be no boards, scenery etc. until it's all unpacked and sorted.
Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: Brotherhood Without Banners, Jomsvikings, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish

Reuben Turner

July 21, 2019, 12:12:47 pm #4 Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 12:15:04 pm by Reuben Turner
Tomorrow.

I will be loading the van at Mike's about 2:30pm. Could do with 1 or 2 people to help but no more as it will get crowded!

I plan to arrive with the van load of Club cupboards and scenery approximately 7:45. I don't really want to take the van down the tunnel as it's very narrow and my nerves are shot as it is so will pull up over the entrance. Please can you all help get everything out of the van as quickly as possible, even if just in to the tunnel to start with.

Thanks

Reuben

Grahame

I can be there at 2.30
Grahame

Daniel Phillips

I'll be there to help unload.

Once the scenery is done we can see how many players we have looking to join a participation game, I'll run Battletech if there is enough interest otherwise I'll join one of the other games.
Warning: This post may contain sarcasm.
Current games & armies played- Gaslands: Idris. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: Late war German. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. Kings of War: Dwarfs & Kingdoms of men. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Direwolf Rampant : House Mallister.

Reuben Turner

Quote from: Grahame on July 21, 2019, 04:01:03 pmI can be there at 2.30
Grahame

Can you make it about 3pm please, got to collect Colin first!