June 17, 2019, 05:39:29 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 3RD JUNE 2019

Started by Mike Whitaker, May 20, 2019, 08:07:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Whitaker

May 20, 2019, 08:07:37 pm Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 08:05:02 pm by Mike Whitaker
SAGA CAMPAIGN: Carl +
BLOOD BOWL; AndyMac, Adie
VANGUARD: Gary, Dan, Chris (participation)
WAR MACHINE: Ash, Pippa, kale
BOLT ACTION: Martin v someone (catch-up)
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Gary Martin

Dan/Chris

For the Vanguard game do 150pts list each. I will do 250pts probably Ogres. That should be about 2 hours game.
Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.

Chris Davies

Does that include equipment already depicted such as spears, swords etc?
The boy's toys: SAGA Anglo-Saxons;  Bolt Action Soviets 1,000 points;Mordheim Goblin/Vampire gangs; Necromunda Bax's Stabbers; Uncharted Seas Shroud Mages; Dystopian Wars Russian starter fleet; Wings of Wibble; assorted plastic spacemen, Mahdists,French Foreign Legion, Colonial Egyptians; AoM undead.

Gary Martin

Quote from: Chris Davies on June 01, 2019, 12:29:59 pmDoes that include equipment already depicted such as spears, swords etc?
Chris
If it shows a weapon then they have it. You can also purchase further equipment. Easy Army KOW has button for Vanguard that allows you to do an army list and print. That will show what extra equipment is available. I think when it prints it does so as individual cards on A4 page
Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.

Gary Martin

Quote from: Gary Martin on June 01, 2019, 07:49:23 pm
Quote from: Chris Davies on June 01, 2019, 12:29:59 pmDoes that include equipment already depicted such as spears, swords etc?
Chris
If it shows a weapon then they have it. You can also purchase further equipment. Easy Army KOW has button for Vanguard that allows you to do an army list and print. That will show what extra equipment is available. I think when it prints it does so as individual cards on A4 page
Chris/Dan I have done 284 pts of Northern Alliance. I have attached the Army list from BattleScribe so you can get an idea. Don't be to worried if you are a few pts over the 150.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1z0e0lyk8a9y506/Northern%20Alliance%20250.html?dl=0
Gary Martin

Chris Davies

I caanot get easy army to accept my list (strange system!) so here it is: necromancer 40pts (lucky charm). ghouls (wicked dagger) x 4 = 40; zombies (wicked dagger) x 10. = 70. Total: 150
The boy's toys: SAGA Anglo-Saxons;  Bolt Action Soviets 1,000 points;Mordheim Goblin/Vampire gangs; Necromunda Bax's Stabbers; Uncharted Seas Shroud Mages; Dystopian Wars Russian starter fleet; Wings of Wibble; assorted plastic spacemen, Mahdists,French Foreign Legion, Colonial Egyptians; AoM undead.