• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2019, 09:29:04 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

New Board

Started by Rob Farley, April 29, 2019, 11:59:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Farley

It's occurred to me that we don't have anywhere to discuss actual wargaming apart from the Monday Night Games, Events and Campaigns boards, which all have specific purposes.

So I've set up a new board for general gaming discussion. If you have a game you want to play and are looking for opponents, post it here. Looking to arrange a game outside the club? Looking for opinions on a game you're potentially intetested in? Ditto. Basically, anything gaming related that doesn't have a specific plan or timetable yet.

There's a few posts in the other boards that I'll be moving over here, but I won't be going back too far in time. If you want something moving, ask me or one of the other admins. Or just repost it here.

I may also set something up for Freefire playtesting, so that's my ulterior motive out in the open.  ;D

As always, if you've got any questions or opinions, just say so.
Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: Brotherhood Without Banners, Jomsvikings, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish