Peterborough Wargames Club
April 21, 2019, 10:56:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONDAY 22ND APRIL 2019  (Read 220 times)
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« on: April 08, 2019, 07:03:26 pm »

BOLT ACTION CAMPAIGN; Martin+
X-WING: Adie, Mike
CRUEL SEAS: Ash, Pippa
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 07:02:53 pm by Mike Whitaker » Logged

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
John Dudley

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 02:02:27 pm »

just a quick one could all the russian bolt action plays pm me as i have a suggestion for the first event 
Chris Davies

Are you sure that's wise, sir?

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 04:06:27 pm »

Suggest away!

The boy's toys: SAGA Anglo-Saxons; Operation Squad Russian Guards Rifle Squad 750 points;Russian Assault Squad 495 points; Bolt Action Soviets 1,000 points;Mordheim Goblin gang; Necromunda Bax's Stabbers; Uncharted Seas Shroud Mages; Dystopian Wars Russian starter fleet; Wings of Wibble; assorted plastic spacemen, Mahdists,French Foreign Legion, Colonial Egyptians and 6mm dwarfs.
John Dudley

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 08:56:21 am »

for the russian players i was going to bring my russian flag in and play the anthem just for the firsy event, and was hoping to get some pics of the playes if that is cool with them
Chris Davies

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 09:31:41 am »

We Russians are so cool we have icicles on our stavka...

The boy's toys: SAGA Anglo-Saxons; Operation Squad Russian Guards Rifle Squad 750 points;Russian Assault Squad 495 points; Bolt Action Soviets 1,000 points;Mordheim Goblin gang; Necromunda Bax's Stabbers; Uncharted Seas Shroud Mages; Dystopian Wars Russian starter fleet; Wings of Wibble; assorted plastic spacemen, Mahdists,French Foreign Legion, Colonial Egyptians and 6mm dwarfs.
Carl Fisher
Boring Old Guy

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 10:22:22 am »

At the end of each round will the lowest scoring Russian commander be executed?

Just to encourage the others.

Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!
Chris Davies

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 10:48:08 am »

"I should like to volunteer to shoot the commanders sir!" -  Lance Corporal Joneski.

Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2019, 04:15:21 pm »

At the end of each round will the lowest scoring Russian commander be executed?

Just to encourage the others.
And the highest scoring as well. Just so they don't get any ideas.

Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: Brotherhood Without Banners, Jomsvikings, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish
tony

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2019, 05:38:40 pm »

can i bring in a german swastika flag for german player then too
Grahame

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2019, 06:56:39 pm »

OK - enough -  No flags, no songs and certainly no photos! Just think this through for a moment. St Johns is a non political organisation with charitable status and I don't think it is a remotely good idea for red flags & swastkas to appear on social media attached in any way to their name or the name of the club!! Do I really have to spell out what a bad idea all this is in this day & age? I'm not trying to spoil anyone's fun but think of the consequences for the club if this was taken the wrong way.
Grahame
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2019, 08:39:21 pm »

What Grahame said. Keep the Military insignia to 28mm scale, please folks.

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Chris Davies

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2019, 02:03:07 pm »

I was going to bring a white one...

Andy Miller

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2019, 01:45:19 pm »

Can't do my first 500pt game this week as working. Is anyone else in the same boat (no pun intended Dale), and can play the week after?
Andy

Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six. Star Wars Armada. ECW Parliamentarian army.
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2019, 07:26:46 pm »

I may be a little late this week, expecting to be there at around 8pm. Martin, feel free to match me up with Dan in the campaign if that makes things easier. Grin

Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: Brotherhood Without Banners, Jomsvikings, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish
Andy Mac

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2019, 08:38:17 am »

Any one in blood bowl league want to play a game?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: