June 27, 2019, 10:13:43 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 15TH APRIL 2019

Started by Mike Whitaker, April 01, 2019, 08:05:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Whitaker

April 01, 2019, 08:05:54 pm Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 07:03:44 pm by Mike Whitaker
BOLT ACTION: Martin, AndyM2, Dan, Newt, philF, Rod?, Dan, Paul, Michael, Simon
FREE FIRE play test: Rob (participation), Carl, Mike, Chris
WARMACHINE: Kale, ash, Pippa
BLOOD BOWL: Adie, Tom
40K: Elliot, john
AOS: friends of Michael x 2
PIKEMAN LAMENT; Grahame, Alan
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Daniel Phillips

Newt, you want a 500 point practice game for the campaign?
Warning: This post may contain sarcasm.
Current games & armies played- Gaslands: Idris. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: Late war German. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. Kings of War: Dwarfs & Kingdoms of men. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Direwolf Rampant : House Mallister.

ElliotFish

John,

Forgot to ask how many points you want to do? I can do upto 1850. Anymore I'll need to borrow/proxy.
Starting out with 40K

Phil Freer

Is anyone interested in a game of Bolt Action?

colinabrett

Re: WARNACHIBE, which I assume means Warmachine  ;D (typing on a tablet isn't easy).

If any "hardware" is needed, I have basic forces for Cygnar, Khador and Menoth (plus all the stat cards) painted and ready to go.

I can loan these on the night or for Hereward if needed.

Colin

Pippa Peile

Quote from: colinabrett on April 05, 2019, 06:25:40 pm
Re: WARNACHIBE, which I assume means Warmachine  ;D (typing on a tablet isn't easy).

If any "hardware" is needed, I have basic forces for Cygnar, Khador and Menoth (plus all the stat cards) painted and ready to go.

I can loan these on the night or for Hereward if needed.

Colin

Thanks Colin, We are ok for toys unless anyone else wants to join in. You would of course be welcome to join in yourself if you wanted to!

John Dudley

Quote from: ElliotFish on April 02, 2019, 04:37:18 pm
John,

Forgot to ask how many points you want to do? I can do upto 1850. Anymore I'll need to borrow/proxy.

hi elliot yer 1850 sounds good big game of fun

John Dudley

hi elliot yer 1850 sounds good

Michael

Hi Mike,

Me(Michael) and Simon for 500pts practice bolt action this monday.

Thanks

Phil Freer

Sorry. But I will be unable to attend tonight. Apologies to whoever I have let down in the bolt action warm up.