Peterborough Wargames Club
April 21, 2019, 10:07:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONDAY 8TH APRIL 2019  (Read 178 times)
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« on: March 25, 2019, 08:06:56 pm »

MORDHEIM: Dan+ (downstairs)
BOLT ACTION: Colin, PhilJ, john, Paul, martinK, Gary, Dale, Newt
CRUEL SEAS: AndyM, Pippa, Ash, Reuben  (participation)
AOS: Simon, Mike
X-WING: Adie +?
PIKEMAN'S LAMENT: Mike, Carl
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 12:11:51 pm by Mike Whitaker » Logged

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Daniel Phillips
Administrator

No Plan Survives Contact with One's Allies

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 11:44:52 am »

Please can those playing in the Mordheim campaign confirm if they will be there on the 8th.

Warning: This post may contain sarcasm.
Current games & armies played- Gaslands: Idris. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: Late war German. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. Kings of War: Dwarfs & Kingdoms of men. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Direwolf Rampant : House Mallister.
Andy Mellor

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 12:02:09 pm »

Confirmed, the dead March again!
Andy Miller

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 09:14:28 am »

For cruel seas, can someone please bring some movement sticks and some British boats (mix of two types of vosper).
Andy

Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six. Star Wars Armada. ECW Parliamentarian army.
Chris Davies

Are you sure that's wise, sir?

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 09:45:15 am »

Rattle dem bones...

The boy's toys: SAGA Anglo-Saxons; Operation Squad Russian Guards Rifle Squad 750 points;Russian Assault Squad 495 points; Bolt Action Soviets 1,000 points;Mordheim Goblin gang; Necromunda Bax's Stabbers; Uncharted Seas Shroud Mages; Dystopian Wars Russian starter fleet; Wings of Wibble; assorted plastic spacemen, Mahdists,French Foreign Legion, Colonial Egyptians and 6mm dwarfs.
Pippa Peile
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 02:43:28 pm »

For cruel seas, can someone please bring some movement sticks and some British boats (mix of two types of vosper).
Andy
We will have bring all our bits so will have the brits from starter box if they are any use to you.

We have been marked as participation, is this correct?
Ash and I certainly don't have enough stuff to do a participation game and while we could take another person, probably couldn't accommodate any more. If Andy said it was participation that's fine (not sure how much stuff he has and how much experience he has with the game) but otherwise probably best not.
Andy Miller

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2019, 04:29:21 pm »

Pippa,
The six Vospers and and measuring sticks will be enough.
I said participation on the night, but as you say with you two, there is probably space for one more.
Andy

Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six. Star Wars Armada. ECW Parliamentarian army.
Pippa Peile
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2019, 05:25:34 pm »

Pippa,
The six Vospers and and measuring sticks will be enough.
I said participation on the night, but as you say with you two, there is probably space for one more.
Andy
Thats ok then, I was worried in case it was supposed to be against another game! We will bring all we have (Some unpainted!) in case anyone else drops in.
Andy Mac

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2019, 09:17:00 pm »

Anyone in the blood bowl league fancies a game?
Mike Whitaker
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2019, 09:51:29 pm »

Spoke with Reuben earlier: he is willing to bring more boats et cetera for Cruel Seas

Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

Gary Martin
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2019, 11:42:59 am »

Martin

Can I confirm 750 points mid war is ok?

Gary

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
Dale Robinson

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2019, 11:52:47 am »

Hi, sorry. Forgot to add this last week.

Me and Newt for Bolt Action. Please can people leave those large, wide river terrain pieces? They're the only thing that fits my vehicle properly Tongue

Warhammer 40K: Necrons. Warhammer Fantasy: Tomb Kings. Judge Dredd: Zombie Horde. Dreadball: Teratons. Battlefleet Gothic: Necrons.

Dabbling in alsorts.
Mike Whitaker
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2019, 12:09:50 pm »

Dan, how many are you expecting for Mordheim?

Never mind, counted them myself.

Mordheim downstairs, everything else upstairs unless/until we run out of space/tables.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 12:11:26 pm by Mike Whitaker » Logged

Carl Fisher
Boring Old Guy

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2019, 05:25:04 pm »

Dan just to confirm, I am not playing Mordheim.

Sent you a PM earlier.

Thanks

Carl

Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: