• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

September 20, 2019, 07:14:10 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Keysafe code changed

Started by Mike Whitaker, December 04, 2017, 10:06:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Whitaker

Note that the keysafe code has changed today. I'll PM it to the folks who sometimes beat me there (Colin, Rob, AndyM, Tony).
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Mike Whitaker

And for those who got the PM, please transpose the middle digits. Not my fault!
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

Mike Whitaker

And for those who missed yesterday's comedy, and are as observant as everyone else...

The key safe has been physically removed from the wall by the barrier.

It has been reattached on the wall on the right as you enter under the archway, just to the right of the card reader, which seems to me to be largely pointless, as it's now further away from the padlock you need to use the keys on, and even less well-lit to see what you're doing.

I suppose the only advantage is it's demonstrably harder for the average passer-by, and 20 club members, to notice.

Its passcode has not changed.