• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2020, 03:50:24 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Lotr Battle Companies Campaign

Started by Deano25, February 07, 2020, 07:21:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Deano25

Hi guys,

Could you please reply if you would be be interested in starting a Lotr battle companies campaign? This is great way to get into this game system as most warbands evil and good only need between 5 - 10 figures. I only have one rule book with the army breakdown so just message me which army you are interested and I will send some details. The book is £30 from the GW website and it will have everything you need. Cheers Simon

Grahame

Count me in -I will be using one of the dwarf lists.
Grahame

Pippa Peile

Ash and I will probably be in for this if that is ok. We have a copy of the book but haven't played yet.
We have quite a few figures between us so will have to see what army list they will fit in with.

Reuben Turner

Quote from: Deano25 on February 07, 2020, 07:21:43 pmHi guys,

Could you please reply if you would be be interested in starting a Lotr battle companies campaign? This is great way to get into this game system as most warbands evil and good only need between 5 - 10 figures. I only have one rule book with the army breakdown so just message me which army you are interested and I will send some details. The book is £30 from the GW website and it will have everything you need. Cheers Simon

Would you be able to run a demo of this sometime please? I'm interested to try it.

Pippa Peile

Quote from: Reuben Turner on February 12, 2020, 10:51:27 am
Quote from: Deano25 on February 07, 2020, 07:21:43 pmHi guys,

Would you be able to run a demo of this sometime please? I'm interested to try it.

Ash and I would appreciate a demo as well! Always easier that trying to read it from rulebook

Myk

Myk's in!

Prob Rohan, depends on prep time.

tony