• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

October 16, 2019, 01:21:57 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Saga campaign

Started by Andy Mellor, November 13, 2018, 03:53:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl Fisher

Quote from: colinabrett on October 02, 2019, 08:22:28 am
Quote from: Carl Fisher on September 30, 2019, 05:22:23 pmGame 6 - Monday 07/10/2019

This round will be played on 2 x 6ftx4ft tables.

Just to avoid confusion, we'll need 6 boards (3 per table) and two deep cut mats. Is that right? (I mucked up with Martin Knowles' BA boards, so I thought I should check.)

Colin
Yes Collin that is right. Many thanks.

Carl
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

Carl Fisher

Quote from: Grahame on October 01, 2019, 05:52:04 pmHow many points after we using? Also - Andy Miller won't be there.
Grahame
All players have only 6pts, no bonuses for win or loose.

We do have a problem with Andy being missing.

As Monday 14th is no longer a campaign are we all available then? Please let me know today.
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

Andy Mellor

Quote from: Carl Fisher on October 02, 2019, 08:37:01 am
Quote from: Grahame on October 01, 2019, 05:52:04 pmHow many points after we using? Also - Andy Miller won't be there.
Grahame
All players have only 6pts, no bonuses for win or loose.

We do have a problem with Andy being missing.

As Monday 14th is no longer a campaign are we all available then? Please let me know today.

Im unlickly to make the 14th.

Mike Whitaker

Quote from: Andy Mellor on October 02, 2019, 09:44:01 amIm unlickly to make the 14th.

Law of Conservation of Andys applies. We can probably blame Mr Hawes in some way :D
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

colinabrett

I am pre-booked with Rob on the 14th.

Colin

Carl Fisher

Following the responses, it looks like we will proceed on 7/10 as previously agreed, but without Andy.

I will therefore be updating the final scenario, please watch this space.

Can everyone else please confirm availability for Monday!

Andy Mellor

I'll be in on Monday,

Preferring to fight for control of the North, I'd like to challenge Colin and his Anglo Saxons, Warlord against Warlord!

However Carl, as this might mess up your scenario, if I get way laid on route by a bunch of roving pirates so be it? I'll take the North another time?

colinabrett

I'll be there on the 7th.
Colin

Rob Farley

Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: Brotherhood Without Banners, Jomsvikings, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish

Grahame

Shawn Comer

Carl Fisher

Quote from: Carl Fisher on September 30, 2019, 05:22:23 pmGame 6 - Monday 07/10/2019

The Scenario is Brothers in Arms.
The only variation is that for points can each player keep a running total of the Massacre point they score. For the points scored for totally destroyed units please calculate the total then split it equally.

Matchups:

Rob+Grahame vs Andy Miller+Collin
Carl+Shawn vs Andy Mellor+Tom

To decide the final divisions of the Kingdoms
With the absence of Andy Miller revised Match-Ups:

Rob+Grahame vs Collin+Andy Mellor Brothers in Arms

Carl vs Shawn vs Tom - Battle Royale Scenario

Andy Mellor

Quote from: Carl Fisher on October 07, 2019, 12:19:48 pm

The only variation is that for points can each player keep a running total of the Massacre point they score. For the points scored for totally destroyed units please calculate the total then split it equally.

Matchups:

Seems a strange match up now? I've not fought yourself or colin and now won't?  And allying with Saxons!!!!! Especially after challenging them?

Carl Fisher

Quote from: Andy Mellor on October 07, 2019, 01:11:58 pm
Quote from: Carl Fisher on October 07, 2019, 12:19:48 pm

Matchups:

Seems a strange match up now? I've not fought yourself or colin and now won't?  And allying with Saxons!!!!! Especially after challenging them?
Ok final change of plan. As I will not be there (still not recovered enough).

So scenario will be Battle Royale X2.

Rob Vs Collin Vs Andy Mellor

Grahame Vs Shawn Vs Tom.

Is we loose anymore, then which ever game is missing a player becomes a standard clash of warlords.

Grahame

Carl - we took a collective decision that last night shouldn't be a campaign night. We did try out the battle royale scenario [twice] but the general opinion was that it is not suitable for the campaign.
Grahame