Peterborough Wargames Club
February 22, 2019, 06:14:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pikeman's Lament ECW campaign  (Read 138 times)
tony

« on: January 12, 2019, 03:18:21 pm »

Yep
Grahame

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 03:26:13 pm »

1644 - The fight for the east goes on. The high water mark of the Royalist advance on London has started to ebb but there are still Royalists in Newark and Oxford for the Eastern Association to worry about and Rupert is on the rampage...…...At the moment I'm just looking for people to say which side they would like to be on. I'll be using my Scots again.
If anyone would like a game before making their mind up let me know and I'll organise a few games for those who have not played before or are thinking of using a different army.
Grahame
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 03:30:00 pm by Grahame » Logged
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 03:43:38 pm »

Me. Royalists (obviously) Cheesy

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Pippa Peile
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 03:47:33 pm »

Ash and I would both be back in for this.
Carl Fisher
Boring Old Guy

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 05:35:07 pm »

Me too.

Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!
Godbold

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 05:59:09 pm »

Count me in please. Parliament again. Cheers
colinabrett
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 05:19:55 pm »

Hi Grahame,

I'd like to resume my Parliamentary role.

Thanks,
Colin
Andy Mellor

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2019, 10:33:47 am »

I’d like to remain parliamentarian please. Might have some better trained troops this time though.
Shawn Comer

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2019, 08:41:39 pm »

I can remain Royalist, or could be convinced to switch sides if necessary for a chest of gold or promise of a title and high position in the new government.
Andy Mellor

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2019, 08:32:17 am »

Shawn, I think you'll be a snotty little ensign like the rest of us, but the chest of gold awaits!!!
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2019, 01:52:27 pm »

Andy, you're confusing rank and title. There's no reason he couldn't be a snotty little ensign AND Marquis of somewhere-or-other, minister of sanitation. Cheesy

Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish
Andy Mellor

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2019, 02:24:23 pm »

To true Rob, however this is for the house of commoners as we are fighting the King! Farmers (rich and religious ones) and Merchants will rule!! So the gold still stands.
Carl Fisher
Boring Old Guy

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2019, 02:39:22 pm »

To true Rob, however this is for the house of commoners as we are fighting the King! Farmers (rich and religious ones) and Merchants will rule!! So the gold still stands.

Farmers like the Earls of Essex and Manchester?

Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!
Andy Miller

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2019, 02:36:27 pm »

I'm in

Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six. Star Wars Armada. ECW Parliamentarian army.
Tom G

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2019, 06:29:51 pm »

In.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: