June 27, 2019, 09:19:29 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Mordhiem campaign

Started by Daniel Phillips, January 08, 2019, 08:24:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Phillips

January 08, 2019, 08:24:00 am Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 10:36:41 am by Daniel Phillips
Going to run the campaign as written in the rulebook. Any force from the core rulebook is fine, if anyone wants to use a force (or anything else) from any other source let me know and I'll take a look. All rules can be downloaded from here.

Please let me know what gangs you are taking.

Current players and gangs:
Daniel - Skaven
Grahame - Sisters of Sigmar
Rob - Elves
Chris - Undead
Andy - Undead

Warning: This post may contain sarcasm.
Current games & armies played- Gaslands: Idris. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: Late war German. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. Kings of War: Dwarfs & Kingdoms of men. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Direwolf Rampant : House Mallister.

Grahame

I'll be using sneaky skaven.
Grahame

Rob Farley

For anyone who's interested, the site I mentioned yesterday with all the Mordheim downloads is here. There's the rulebook, errata, every issue of Town Cryer and all the articles from Fanatic magazine, plus dome unofficial fan stuff
Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: Brotherhood Without Banners, Jomsvikings, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish

Chris Davies

I'm bringing Reiklander mercenaries.
The boy's toys: SAGA Anglo-Saxons;  Bolt Action Soviets 1,000 points;Mordheim Goblin/Vampire gangs; Necromunda Bax's Stabbers; Uncharted Seas Shroud Mages; Dystopian Wars Russian starter fleet; Wings of Wibble; assorted plastic spacemen, Mahdists,French Foreign Legion, Colonial Egyptians; AoM undead.

Carl Fisher

Reiklanders.
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

Andy Mellor

Hi Dan
If there are any spaces left I would like to join in the campaign. I've got an Empire warhammer army so possibly on those lines or witch hunters.

Can't find the rules for Steam tanks and cannons?? ????

Daniel Phillips

Quote from: Grahame on January 15, 2019, 02:02:05 pm
I'll be using sneaky skaven.
Grahame

Cool. Sneaky? Is there any other sort of skaven?  ;D

Quote from: Rob Farley on January 15, 2019, 02:07:35 pm
For anyone who's interested, the site I mentioned yesterday with all the Mordheim downloads is here. There's the rulebook, errata, every issue of Town Cryer and all the articles from Fanatic magazine, plus dome unofficial fan stuff

Good find thanks.

Quote from: Chris Davies on January 15, 2019, 02:51:32 pm
I'm bringing Reiklander mercenaries.

Quote from: Carl Fisher on January 16, 2019, 08:44:47 am
Reiklanders.

Uh-oh. I foresee a lot of incoming arrows  ::)

Quote from: Andy Mellor on January 16, 2019, 10:29:58 am
Hi Dan
If there are any spaces left I would like to join in the campaign. I've got an Empire warhammer army so possibly on those lines or witch hunters.

Great, plenty of space left. Empire stuff works fine for any of the Human Mercenaries or Which Hunters, in the previous campaigns most people's mercenary warbands were made from the Empire Militia sets.

Can't find the rules for Steam tanks and cannons?? ????

Good!!
Current games & armies played- Gaslands: Idris. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: Late war German. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. Kings of War: Dwarfs & Kingdoms of men. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Direwolf Rampant : House Mallister.

Chris Davies

Which Hunters:  an excellent consumer magazine?
The boy's toys: SAGA Anglo-Saxons;  Bolt Action Soviets 1,000 points;Mordheim Goblin/Vampire gangs; Necromunda Bax's Stabbers; Uncharted Seas Shroud Mages; Dystopian Wars Russian starter fleet; Wings of Wibble; assorted plastic spacemen, Mahdists,French Foreign Legion, Colonial Egyptians; AoM undead.

Andy Mellor

After a search through my garage for troops, I've found enough bit and bobs to go for an undead army in the campaign!

Tom G

January 24, 2019, 11:14:59 pm #9 Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 11:21:11 pm by Tom G
The carnival is coming to town. (I'm playing Carnival of chaos).

How many gold coins are we starting with please?

Daniel Phillips

Quote from: Andy Mellor on January 24, 2019, 03:10:48 pm
After a search through my garage for troops, I've found enough bit and bobs to go for an undead army in the campaign!

Quote from: Tom G on January 24, 2019, 11:14:59 pm
The carnival is coming to town. (I'm playing Carnival of chaos).

How many gold coins are we starting with please?

Nice, that's two forces I don't think we had in the last campaign.

Standard 500 gold starting.

Chris Davies

Instead of Reiklanders, I'll field Goblins, to add to the confusion!

Daniel Phillips

Quote from: Chris Davies on January 25, 2019, 09:57:37 am
Instead of Reiklanders, I'll field Goblins, to add to the confusion!

Ok.

Chris Davies

Dan, I've got various Mordheim scenery bits (including resin buildings) that Paul left with me for storage a while ago; would they be of use? Plus, shall I bring my GoR cobblestone  3x3 mat?

Daniel Phillips

Yes please, the more scenery the better.