Peterborough Wargames Club
January 16, 2019, 11:52:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saga campaign  (Read 87 times)
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2019, 08:23:11 pm »

Just out of interest, are Jomsvikings permitted for this or would they be considered too remote?

Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish
Carl Fisher
Boring Old Guy

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2019, 10:39:22 pm »

Just out of interest, are Jomsvikings permitted for this or would they be considered too remote?

Have boat will travel. So yes, I just assume s bunch of hardened Vikings who have come to see what they can pillage.

Really only The Last Romans, and Pagan Rus that don't have a part to play.

Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2019, 10:50:42 pm »

Cool. I may have to reconsider my plans, I like the idea of an army that blackmails the enemy into giving them bonuses.  Grin

Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish
Grahame

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2019, 03:33:06 pm »

I'm in and will be using Normans. Bretons are also included in this list so would I be allowed to field a Breton force in some games?
Grahame
Carl Fisher
Boring Old Guy

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2019, 05:43:13 pm »

I'm in and will be using Normans. Bretons are also included in this list so would I be allowed to field a Breton force in some games?
Grahame

In this case you must choose to be Norman or Breton, for the campaign.

Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!
colinabrett
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: Yesterday at 05:23:54 pm »

I'm thinking of using Anglo-Danes, so I can mix and match the figures I have. Is this legit for the time period?

Colin
Carl Fisher
Boring Old Guy

« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 05:49:51 pm »

I'm thinking of using Anglo-Danes, so I can mix and match the figures I have. Is this legit for the time period?

Colin

Yes these will be allowed!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: