• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

September 22, 2019, 04:36:59 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Campaigns - 2019

Started by Carl Fisher, November 13, 2018, 09:21:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Mellor

Quote from: Grahame on December 18, 2018, 04:26:22 pm
I'll throw my hat into the ring - 1644 the war continues- Pikeman's Lament ECW campaign based in the East of England. Open to new players as well as those from 1643. Would want to run from May to October.
Grahame

Love to Grahame, as long as I don't have to repaint my army red for New Model!

Carl Fisher

I'll throw my hat into the ring - 1644 the war continues- Pikeman's Lament ECW campaign based in the East of England. Open to new players as well as those from 1643. Would want to run from May to October.
Grahame

But doesn't 1644 mean that all the Parliament generals are disallowed?
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

colinabrett

Grahame

I'd like to join in with this.

Grahame

No New Model till 1645 although the eastern association were wearing red coats. All players would start again for the new campaign season as humble ensigns and all companies would be starting again and you can even change sides if you want. I may change the composition of the 'types' of companies - perhaps allow more veteran and /or newly raised raw troops. I'll be sticking with the same points values.  Once we have sorted out the campaigns at the AGM I'll start a new thread on the forum.
Yuletide greetings to you all
Grahame

Rob Farley

It's probably worth mentioning Martin's proposed Bolt Action escalation league.
Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: Brotherhood Without Banners, Jomsvikings, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish

Pippa Peile

Already spoken to a few people on this but I am proposing running a short Warmachine campaign. This will not be a super-competitive campaign but will be much more friendly and narrative.
It will definitely be suitable for beginners and we can lend armies if anyone new to the game feels like giving it a go.

Tom G

I now own a Delaque gang so am interested in Necromunda.

martink0646

Coming late to this thread but at least it is before tonight's AGM...a Bolt Action escalation league.  However, looking at the existing list of suggestions, maybe look at this as a post-summer thing unless there is the room/interest for earlier.

Cheers.

MartinK
28mm: Ready for Action - Home Guard, Brit Recon Force, US Army, US Marines, Battling Bastards of Bataan, early war French. 
28mm: In Build - 'The Eagle Has Landed' list, Brit Commandos, Captain America & the Howling Commandos
28mm: Wish List - Hungarian/Romanian army
Cruel Seas: British & German starter forces.
Wish List: Star Wars Legion box set

Alan P

Grahame - I'd be interested in ECW campaign - help to drive my painting forward! Thanks Alan - ps enjoyed the BA Berlin all day day