• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

September 19, 2019, 01:44:04 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Pikeman's Lament ECW campaign

Started by tony, January 12, 2019, 03:18:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan P

Gary - 9th or 16th Sept work for me - tomorrow 2nd is possible, though difficult - thanks Alan

Alan P

Gary - cant make tonight now - so 9th, 16th or other dates if you want to suggest - thanks Alan

Gary Martin

Quote from: Alan P on September 02, 2019, 06:46:05 amGary - cant make tonight now - so 9th, 16th or other dates if you want to suggest - thanks Alan
I'm good for the 16th. If you are still ok I will update the Monday 16th entry
Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.

Alan P

Gary - agreed 16th Sept - thanks Alan

Grahame

please confirm if you will be there next week
Grahame

Mike Whitaker

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Carl Fisher

Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

Pippa Peile

Gary Martin

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.

colinabrett

I'll be there.

How many tables will be needed, please?

Colin

Grahame

What time will you be there? I am going to get there for 7.00 if possible - I will need three tables but I have a particular way I want them set out. I will need 8 boards including a blue one.
Thanks
Grahame

Andy Miller

Will be there on 23/09/2019.
Andy
Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six. Star Wars Armada. ECW Parliamentarian army.

colinabrett

Quote from: Grahame on Yesterday at 07:42:59 amWhat time will you be there? I am going to get there for 7.00 if possible - I will need three tables but I have a particular way I want them set out. I will need 8 boards including a blue one.
Thanks
Grahame

Hi Grahame,

I'm normally at the club for about 6:45. I can at least start carting the boards upstairs and then we can arrange them when you get there.

Colin

Grahame

Current officer status: The first task on Monday will be to roll for officer traits.

Royalist -     Mike Cpt      Carl Mjr         Ash Mjr   Pippa Cpt  Shawn Ens  Tom Mjr         Alan Cpt
Parliament -   Grahame Ens*  Andy Miller Cpt  Colin Lt  Gary Mjr   Tony Ens*  Andy Mellor Mjr
* Promoted to Col and so new company commander needed.

The game on Monday is based on events in Bridlington...
There will be no special orders. Reserves will not be used [1&1 + 1/ 6&6 + 6 on activation does not apply]
You will find out deployment, forces to be used, honour points and roles within the scenario on Monday so bring all your troops [no need to bring reserve]. This will be a multiplayer game.
Grahame