May 24, 2019, 11:01:24 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Saga campaign

Started by Andy Mellor, November 13, 2018, 03:53:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl Fisher

The extra point only applies for the next game, so if you win game 2, the extra point is available only for game 3.

If you win game 3, then the extra point is available for game 4, and so on.
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

Shawn Comer

Carl,

I will be out of town for work on 3 June, and have a makeup game for Pikeman's Lament on 10 June. Could we play ours on 17 June?

Carl Fisher

I assume 17th is Pikemans Lament (3rd Monday), but I am free on both 17th and 24th if it is not.
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

Grahame

17th is indeed PL
Grahame

Shawn Comer

Ah, well in that case, I will also be gone for work on the 24th. We'll have to figure something out.

Carl Fisher

Quote from: Shawn Comer on Today at 04:55:15 pmAh, well in that case, I will also be gone for work on the 24th. We'll have to figure something out.
Are you available this Monday?

Shawn Comer

Quote from: Carl Fisher on Today at 06:08:54 pm
Quote from: Shawn Comer on Today at 04:55:15 pmAh, well in that case, I will also be gone for work on the 24th. We'll have to figure something out.

Unfortunately I am not. The next date after the 17th I'll be available would be July 1st, which I believe would be the next Saga date. I suppose if there are no other options before the July battle I'll have to take a forfeit. I apologize for all the trouble, but I've just had a whole bunch of work-related travel piled on in a short period of time this next month.

Carl Fisher

Quote from: Shawn Comer on Today at 07:25:39 pm
Quote from: Carl Fisher on Today at 06:08:54 pm

Unfortunately I am not. The next date after the 17th I'll be available would be July 1st, which I believe would be the next Saga date. I suppose if there are no other options before the July battle I'll have to take a forfeit. I apologize for all the trouble, but I've just had a whole bunch of work-related travel piled on in a short period of time this next month.
OK, looks like we both have to miss this month.

I am sure we can sort something later.