• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2019, 10:36:20 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Bolt Action All Day Game, December 9th

Started by Rob Farley, September 07, 2018, 09:18:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan P

I'll pick up milk today & bring along - my third! bolt action so I should be able to represent a kriegsmarine officers first land battle etc! Alan ??? ???

Rob Farley

Quick reminder for tomorrow, please can everybody bring any spare order dice they may have available just in case we have players with the same colour dice.
Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: Brotherhood Without Banners, Jomsvikings, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish

Rob Farley

Also, copy of the City Fighting rules for anyone who doesn't have access to them. I'll have a couple of books with the rules in tomorrow but if you want them, here you go. Sorry it's so last minute, I had issues with the scanner.
Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: Brotherhood Without Banners, Jomsvikings, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish