Peterborough Wargames Club
November 18, 2018, 11:06:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONDAY 19TH NOVEMBER 2018  (Read 147 times)
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« on: November 05, 2018, 08:02:46 pm »

GASLANDS: Rob+
KINGS OF WAR: Gary, Graham
KILL TEAM: Colin, Kale
BOLT ACTION: Grahame, Martin
SAGA: Carl +?
ADEPTUS TITANICUS: Reuben, Doug
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 12:30:11 pm by Mike Whitaker » Logged

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Carl Fisher
Boring Old Guy

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 09:30:27 am »

Anyone want a game of Saga?

Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!
colinabrett
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 09:12:46 am »

I'd love to but I'm already booked for Kill Team. Can we schedule a game for 26th, please?

Colin
Carl Fisher
Boring Old Guy

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 08:28:22 am »

I'd love to but I'm already booked for Kill Team. Can we schedule a game for 26th, please?

Colin

OK!

Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!
doug6125

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 02:10:56 pm »

Reuben, are you still up for a game of Titanicus on the 19th?
Reuben Turner
Club Filthy Capitalist

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2018, 11:51:00 am »

Reuben, are you still up for a game of Titanicus on the 19th?

Yes please Doug. I booked us a table!

Lots of lovely new and pre-loved minis in my eBay shop:  http://stores.ebay.co.uk/pe2collectables

Or visit my website www.pe2collectables.co.uk

I can now supply club members (and their friends, and their friend's friends....) with new products from games and ranges such as Army Painter, Conquest Games, Early War Miniatures, Fireforge Games, Guildball, Mantic, Perry Miniatures, Rubicon, Vallejo, Victrix and of course Warlord Games.
doug6125

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2018, 07:04:45 pm »

cool all minis are ready
Gary Martin
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2018, 01:49:05 pm »

Graham can no longer make our KOW game. Anyone else fancy a go at KOW?

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
Kale

« Reply #8 on: Today at 02:49:43 pm »

Colin, sorry but I have to cancel out Kill team game tomorrow. Been knocked in bed since Friday. Will have to reschedule. Cheers.
Gary Martin
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Today at 04:03:30 pm »

Colin, sorry but I have to cancel out Kill team game tomorrow. Been knocked in bed since Friday. Will have to reschedule. Cheers.
Colin
if your game is cancelled do you fancy another bash at KOW?

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
colinabrett
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Today at 05:05:09 pm »

Colin
Hi Gary,

It's quite short notice, so I'll bring the same Orcs and Goblins army I brought last time. Hopefully, I'll do a bit better next time round.

Colin
colinabrett
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: Today at 05:07:52 pm »

OK Kale. Get well soon.
Colin
Gary Martin
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: Today at 05:45:12 pm »

Colin
Hi Gary,

It's quite short notice, so I'll bring the same Orcs and Goblins army I brought last time. Hopefully, I'll do a bit better next time round.

Colin
Great I will do same. Can we make it 2250 points

Gary Martin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: