Peterborough Wargames Club
November 18, 2018, 11:27:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONDAY 22ND OCTOBER 2018  (Read 146 times)
colinabrett
Administrator

« on: October 09, 2018, 09:12:20 am »

X WING CAMPAIGN: Adie +
AoS: Tony, Michael
KILL TEAM: Dougie, Colin
CHAIN OF COMMAND: Gary, Kevin
SWORDPOINT: Grahame, AndyB
BOLT ACTION: Dan, Martin
GANGS OF ROME: Chris, Carl
STAR WARS ARMADA: Mike, Dave
40K: Reuben, Kale
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 01:07:55 pm by Gary Martin » Logged
martink0646

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 06:02:06 pm »

Hi Dan,

What do you want to play & what points level?  I'd like to practice a 1,000pt list for a tournamnet (early war Brits) but I can play US (early, mid, late) or French (early)?  I am happy to play mid or late war Germans with my early war Brits as it is an anything goes tournament but I'm happy if you want to keep it historical. I'll leave it up to you.

MartinK

Bolt Action: US & German
Daniel Phillips
Administrator

No Plan Survives Contact with One's Allies

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 06:10:44 pm »

Hi Martin,

1000 points is fine, I'll bring an early war list as well. Not that there is much difference between my early and late war lists anyway!

Daniel.

Warning: This post may contain sarcasm.
Current games & armies played- Gaslands: Idris. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: Late war German. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. Kings of War: Dwarfs & Kingdoms of men. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Direwolf Rampant : House Mallister.
Andy Miller

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 09:27:38 am »

Working, so my X-wing will have to stay in the hangar  Sad
Andy

Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six. Star Wars Armada. ECW Parliamentarian army.
colinabrett
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 05:38:19 am »

Hi Dougie,

We're down for a game of Kill Team on Monday. I'll bring one of two teams, Orks and Renegade Astartes.

What are you bringing? Or is that a surprise for the night?  Grin

Colin
Chris Davies

Are you sure that's wise, sir?

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 11:33:20 am »

I think GOR is with Carl.

The boy's toys: SAGA Anglo-Saxons; Operation Squad Russian Guards Rifle Squad 750 points;Russian Assault Squad 495 points; Bolt Action Soviets 1,000 points;Mordheim Goblin gang; Necromunda Bax's Stabbers; Uncharted Seas Shroud Mages; Dystopian Wars Russian starter fleet; Wings of Wibble; assorted plastic spacemen, Mahdists,French Foreign Legion, Colonial Egyptians and 6mm dwarfs.
Carl Fisher
Boring Old Guy

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 11:50:23 am »

So do I!

Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!
Shawn Comer

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2018, 05:45:13 pm »

Gary,

I sincerely apologize, it completely slipped my mind that I have something scheduled on Monday night so I will be unable to attend the club. I hope we can make up the game another time.

Once again, truly sorry I will not be there.
Gary Martin
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2018, 05:47:58 pm »

Gary,

I sincerely apologize, it completely slipped my mind that I have something scheduled on Monday night so I will be unable to attend the club. I hope we can make up the game another time.

Shawn
No problem, thanks for letting me know.

Anyone for a game? Doesn’t have to be CoC.

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
Gary Martin
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2018, 01:08:46 pm »

Gary,

Shawn
No problem, thanks for letting me know.

Anyone for a game? Doesn’t have to be CoC.
Thanks Kevin see you tomorrow

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
doug6125

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2018, 05:44:10 pm »

Sorry Colin - been away and only just seen this - harleqiuns and deathwatch
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: