May 21, 2019, 10:19:13 pm

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 23RD JULY 2018

Started by Mike Whitaker, July 09, 2018, 08:05:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Whitaker

July 09, 2018, 08:05:18 pm Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 10:53:51 am by Daniel Phillips
X-WING CAMPAIGN - Adie+
ECW CATCH-UP - AndyB, Gary.
AMBUSH OF THE 9TH LEGION - Practice for the Hereward game (PARTICPATION) - Grahame, Daniel, Colin, Chris, Carl, Shawn, Myk, Mike +
BOLT ACTION - Martin, Michel?
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

martink0646

Hi All,

Anyone fancy a 1,250 BA game against my Home Guard list?

MartinK
28mm: Ready for Action - Home Guard, Brit Recon Force, US Army, US Marines, Battling Bastards of Bataan, early war French. 
28mm: In Build - 'The Eagle Has Landed' list, Brit Commandos, Captain America & the Howling Commandos
28mm: Wish List - Hungarian/Romanian army
Cruel Seas: British & German starter forces.
Wish List: Star Wars Legion box set

Gary Martin

Quote from: Mike Whitaker on July 09, 2018, 08:05:18 pm
X-WING CAMPAIGN - Adie
ECW CATCH-UP - Mike, AndyB, + ?
PARTICPATION - Grahame+

I need to do the catch up ECW. I note that there are only 2 doing that. Is there anyone else, if not I can do BA with Martin...
Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.

Andrew Beer

Please confirm that I'm playing Mike.

Mike Whitaker

Quote from: Andrew Beer on July 17, 2018, 07:12:33 pm
Please confirm that I'm playing Mike.

You aren't. We're on the same side.
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Andrew Beer

Ok, missed that  :o , so then do I have an opponent?

Myk

Put me down as a 'maybe' for Ambush, I can represent your target audience quite well  ;) as I don't have a clue!

Cheers, Myk.

martink0646

Hi,

Just trying to confirm if anyone (Michel? is listed) wants a game on Monday night.

Cheers.

MartinK
28mm: Ready for Action - Home Guard, Brit Recon Force, US Army, US Marines, Battling Bastards of Bataan, early war French. 
28mm: In Build - 'The Eagle Has Landed' list, Brit Commandos, Captain America & the Howling Commandos

martink0646

Quote from: martink0646 on July 21, 2018, 05:45:42 pm
Hi,

Just trying to confirm if anyone (Michel? is listed) wants a game on Monday night.

Cheers.

MartinK

Bump

Rob Farley

Michael (ignore Dan's spelling, it's on a par with his punctuality) was meant to send you a message about a game.
Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: Brotherhood Without Banners, Jomsvikings, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish

martink0646

Hi Rob,

Thanks for clarifying. I don't suppose you know which Michael so I can message them?

Cheers,

MartinK

Rob Farley

It's the other Mike W. :D I think his user name on here is just "Michael".
Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: Brotherhood Without Banners, Jomsvikings, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish

martink0646

Thanks Rob. I'll message him

Shawn Comer

Grahame, due to a short notice work requirement I will regretfully be unable to attend tonight.

Thanks,
Shawn