Peterborough Wargames Club
September 24, 2018, 08:14:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaslands - Schedule and Results  (Read 138 times)
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« on: June 19, 2018, 01:52:22 pm »

First off, in the interests of clarity, here's the schedule of upcoming televised events.

June 18th: Death Race
July 9th: Zombie Bash
August 13th: Death Race
September 10th: Capture the Flag
October 8th: Death Race
November 12th: Saturday Night Live

Also, a couple of things to point out.
1) Team ratings include the cans in your stash, so these should be added to the total.
2) In the rush to clear up after game 1, I forgot to get the audience vote totals from the second game. As a result, I'm abandoning this as a tie-breaker. Rankings will now be decided on results count-back in the event that team ratings are tied.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 01:13:18 pm by Rob Farley » Logged

Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 02:01:36 pm »

Next, we have the results from round 1.

PlayerSponsorRatingVictories
RobSlime730
DanIdris721
AdrianIdris710
MikeMiyazaki651
ChrisRutherford600
DaveRutherford530
MarkMiyazaki530

Round 2 will be July 9th - Zombie Bash.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 09:44:49 pm by Rob Farley » Logged

Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 01:54:12 pm »

My best attempt at translating the results after round 2. I've done my best to make srnse of the various scribbles and calculations on the result sheet, but some of these results are just my best guess.

For future reference, I need your updated team ratings at the end of each round, not an exercise in mathematics and cryptanalysis. Angry

RobSlime1131
DanIdris971
MikeMiyazaki79?2
AdrianIdris710
ChrisRutherford71?0
ShawnSlime71?0
DaveRutherford650
Tom??63?0
MarkMiyazaki530

Round 3 will be on Monday - our second Death Race. If everybody turns up, we'll have 9 players across 3 tables so we'll need another set of gates.

Also, the second issue of Time Extended was released today. Lots of new, fun stuff inside (weapons, upgrades etc) all of which is legal for the campaign. Grin
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 07:49:56 pm by Rob Farley » Logged

Shawn Comer

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 07:20:20 pm »

My sponsor is Slime. I have no idea if that rating is correct, but it seems about right. Is that how many cans I have now to add stuff to my cars?
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 07:53:21 pm »

My sponsor is Slime. I have no idea if that rating is correct, but it seems about right. Is that how many cans I have now to add stuff to my cars?
Your total rating is the value of your cars, plus the cans in your stash, plus any bonuses you've got for winning events,  painting your cars etc. Your stash is what you have available to modify your team. This should all be recorded on your team sheet.

Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2018, 01:54:41 pm »

Results after round 3.

DanIdris1252
RobSlime1131
AdrianIdris971
ChrisRutherford880
MikeMiyazaki852
Tom??840
ShawnSlime800
DaveRutherford530
MarkMiyazaki530

Round 4 will be on Monday - Capture the Flag. I know we're missing Dave and Shawn, if anyone else can't make it please let me know.

Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2018, 04:09:59 pm »

I may not - not back from Shetland till about 5, so may depend on how wiped we are.

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2018, 08:39:39 pm »

Ok, let us know either way just so we're not waiting around.

Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2018, 03:58:36 pm »

Ok, let us know either way just so we're not waiting around.
r

Won’t be there.

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Daniel Phillips
Administrator

No Plan Survives Contact with One's Allies

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2018, 04:08:25 pm »

Having to work late, I'll still be there tonight but won't arrive until around 8pm.

Warning: This post may contain sarcasm.
Current games & armies played- Gaslands: Idris. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: Late war German. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. Kings of War: Dwarfs & Kingdoms of men. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Direwolf Rampant : House Mallister.
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2018, 01:12:28 pm »

Results following last night's game. Only a single table this time due to lack of players.

RobSlime1331
DanIdris1182
AdrianIdris1112
Tom??970
ChrisRutherford960
MikeMiyazaki852
ShawnSlime800
DaveRutherford530
MarkMiyazaki530

Round 5 will be on October 8th - the final Death Race of the season. Once again, let me know if you can't make it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: