Peterborough Wargames Club
August 21, 2018, 10:06:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaign MK 12/13 May 2018  (Read 144 times)
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« on: April 23, 2018, 08:20:41 am »

We've been invited (as mentioned last Monday) to take the Dambusters game to this - as folks may remember it's quite a fun show, held in the local shopping mall.

Anyone up for helping run the game on one or both days?

So far:
Sat: Mike, Rob, Grahame, Adie
Sun: Mike, Rob, Dan
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 10:47:37 am by Mike Whitaker » Logged

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Daniel Phillips
Administrator

No Plan Survives Contact with One's Allies

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 08:27:46 am »

Can do the 13th.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 03:55:15 pm by Daniel Phillips » Logged

Warning: This post may contain sarcasm.
Current games & armies played- Gaslands: Idris. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: Late war German. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. Kings of War: Dwarfs & Kingdoms of men. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Direwolf Rampant : House Mallister.
Grahame

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 11:19:25 am »

I can probably do a few hours Saturday morning.
Grahame
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 03:07:25 pm »

I'm happy to help out either day, or both, but that's subject to my usual transport issues.

Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish
Adrian_Barnes

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 08:04:40 am »

I should be able to help on the Saturday but not the Sunday
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 03:54:10 pm »

Ok. A first cursory test suggests the good news is I can fit the game in my car. The bad news is I can't fit anyone else at all.

Dan, can you possibly pick up Rob on Sunday?

ETA 8:45 ish Sat, 9:30 Sun.

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Daniel Phillips
Administrator

No Plan Survives Contact with One's Allies

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2018, 08:20:59 am »

Can do.

Rob - I'll pick you up at 8 ok?

Warning: This post may contain sarcasm.
Current games & armies played- Gaslands: Idris. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: Late war German. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. Kings of War: Dwarfs & Kingdoms of men. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Direwolf Rampant : House Mallister.
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2018, 05:51:18 pm »

Just realised I never replied to this! Yes, that will be fine. Thanks.

Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: