May 27, 2019, 11:15:34 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY JANUARY 29TH 2018

Started by Mike Whitaker, January 09, 2018, 06:09:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Reuben Turner

Quote from: SiK on January 25, 2018, 08:45:51 pm
Quote from: DeclanP on January 24, 2018, 10:06:44 am
Hi guys, I'm thinking about coming down to the club for a game of 40k. I've not been to the peterboriugh club before but usually play at the st Ives wargames club.

I lead a Death Guard army so if anyone from the imperium wants to battle then Please respond!

Dec

Hi, I am also new and keen to play some 40k, but cannot make it this week. I will be able to bring some Dark Angels or Eldar down the week after though.

What size armies do you normally do for a battle like this?

Hello to everyone else,

Simon

Welcome Simon

We've played games up to 100 power before on a club night and can usually reach a conclusion if we don't mess about too much!

SiK

Thanks for the 40k advice. Will start working out my points values.

Si

Rob Farley

Quote from: Andrew Beer on January 26, 2018, 07:36:31 am
Hi Rob,

I can play, do I have a game?

As far as I know, yes. Only Andy and Shawn have said they won't be there, so including you we'll have an even number of players.
Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: Brotherhood Without Banners, Jomsvikings, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish

Michael

Can i book table for me and a new guy to do Age of Sigma?

Is the terrain thing sorted?

Epic

Shawn Comer

Quote from: Rob Farley on January 26, 2018, 01:04:18 am
Quote from: Andrew Beer on January 25, 2018, 06:31:44 pm
Quote from: AndyHawes on January 10, 2018, 07:26:50 pm
I've already messaged Rob about this, but I can't make this evening for my campaign game due to wife working. Will need to catch up in Feb...

Hi Andy, I can play a catch Up game if you would like?
Andrew

Shawn's told me that he can't make it on Monday so I was planning on him playing Andy.

Andy, does this mean you can't make it either?

Sorry, no I will be there this Monday, I was saying I will probably be out of town for the campaign finale due to work.

Andrew Beer

Hi Rob,

Does this now make an odd number for Monday night?
Would it help if I play Andy?

Rob Farley

Right, I obviously gog the wrong end of the stick with regard to Shawn. So yes, we will have an odd number for tomorrow, unless anybody's got any update on that front.

So, battle of thd Andys?
Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: Brotherhood Without Banners, Jomsvikings, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish

tony

Me and Phil for a game of bolt action pls

Andrew Beer

Quote from: AndyHawes on January 10, 2018, 07:26:50 pm
I've already messaged Rob about this, but I can't make this evening for my campaign game due to wife working. Will need to catch up in Feb...

Hi Andy,

looks like we are playing, let me know when you would like the game please?

Andrew

Tom G

May be slightly late tonight am still coming for the campaign.

tony

Hey Declan!if you fancy a 40k game on Monday I can do it ...