Peterborough Wargames Club
June 21, 2018, 04:40:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONDAY JANUARY 29TH 2018  (Read 490 times)
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« on: January 09, 2018, 06:09:07 pm »

DIREWOLF RAMPANT - Rob +
SAILS OF GLORY - AndyM + (subject to confirmation)
X-WING: Adie +?
AGE OF SIGMAR: Michael + 1
BOLT ACTION: Tony, Phil
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 09:46:34 am by Mike Whitaker » Logged

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
AndyHawes

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 07:26:50 pm »

I've already messaged Rob about this, but I can't make this evening for my campaign game due to wife working. Will need to catch up in Feb...

WAB, Dux Brit, Dux Bell, Hail Caesar: (Caesarian Romans; Late Roman/Byzantine Arthurian Romano-British/Welsh; El Cid Christian Spanish.) 28mm Wild West (lawmen, Texas Rangers); Saga Dark Age Skirmish(Welsh and Normans); Triumph & Tragedy (WW1 Palestine & Colonial NW Frontier WIP); Tolkien-esque Elves and Orcs WIP; WFB (3rd/4th edition) High Elves WIP
colinabrett

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 07:59:05 am »

Hi Mike,

As mentioned at the AGM, I was hoping to set up a game of Sails of Glory for a potential new member. Who can help with this, please?

Thanks,
Colin
Mike Whitaker
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 09:32:42 am »

Hi Mike,

As mentioned at the AGM, I was hoping to set up a game of Sails of Glory for a potential new member. Who can help with this, please?

Thanks,
Colin

Whoops!. That’s what that x-wing game was Smiley  ask Andy Miller

Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

Adrian_Barnes

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 08:47:51 am »

Mike, I did ask if anyone did want to play X Wing at on Monday remember.
Andy Miller

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2018, 03:28:16 pm »

Confirming - Sails of glory.
Can I use some of your toys Mike if you are there. Particularly damage markers in bags.
Andy

Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six.
Mike Whitaker
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2018, 06:22:53 pm »

Confirming - Sails of glory.
Can I use some of your toys Mike if you are there. Particularly damage markers in bags.
Andy
Sure.
Assuming I can get to them Smiley

DeclanP

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2018, 10:06:44 am »

Hi guys, I'm thinking about coming down to the club for a game of 40k. I've not been to the peterboriugh club before but usually play at the st Ives wargames club.

I lead a Death Guard army so if anyone from the imperium wants to battle then Please respond!

Dec
Mike Whitaker
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2018, 10:46:02 am »

Hi guys, I'm thinking about coming down to the club for a game of 40k. I've not been to the peterboriugh club before but usually play at the st Ives wargames club.

I lead a Death Guard army so if anyone from the imperium wants to battle then Please respond!

Dec

Welcome aboard: I think you're actually not the only new person asking about 40K, recently, so once they sign up... Cheesy

tony

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2018, 01:58:32 pm »

Anybody not in the dire wolf campaign fancy giving my mate Phil a bolt action game.....
Andrew Beer

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2018, 06:31:44 pm »

I've already messaged Rob about this, but I can't make this evening for my campaign game due to wife working. Will need to catch up in Feb...
Hi Andy, I can play a catch Up game if you would like?
Andrew
SiK

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2018, 08:45:51 pm »

Dec

Hi, I am also new and keen to play some 40k, but cannot make it this week. I will be able to bring some Dark Angels or Eldar down the week after though.

What size armies do you normally do for a battle like this?

Hello to everyone else,

Simon
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2018, 01:04:18 am »

Hi Andy, I can play a catch Up game if you would like?
Andrew
Shawn's told me that he can't make it on Monday so I was planning on him playing Andy.

Andy, does this mean you can't make it either?

Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish
Andrew Beer

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2018, 07:36:31 am »

Hi Rob,

I can play, do I have a game?
Tom G

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2018, 08:12:27 am »

Dec

Hi, I am also new and keen to play some 40k, but cannot make it this week. I will be able to bring some Dark Angels or Eldar down the week after though.

What size armies do you normally do for a battle like this?

Hello to everyone else,

Simon

Hello and welcome.

I'm not the most experienced with 8th edition but usually anywhere between 1000 to 2000 can be done in a club night. Some of the more regular 40k players might know more if they are about.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: