Peterborough Wargames Club
December 14, 2017, 02:07:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONDAY DECEMBER 4TH 2017  (Read 202 times)
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« on: November 17, 2017, 01:39:02 pm »

I AIN'T BEEN SHOT MUM Campaign - Mike+
BOLT ACTION - Tony, Kevin, Rob, Dan, Shawn, Gary
X-WING - Adie, Grahame
WH 8TH - AndyM2, Kale
BORDER REIVERS or DIREWOLF RAMPANT catchup - Mike + ?
SAGA - TomG + Pippa + Ash + Chris + Carl +?
KINGS OF WAR - Dale+
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 12:34:33 pm by Carl Fisher » Logged

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Ryan Scales

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 10:59:18 pm »

Anyone for 40k?
Andrew Beer

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 06:34:00 pm »

Does anyone need to play a catch game for Direwolf rampant?
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 07:21:58 pm »

Does anyone need to play a catch game for Direwolf rampant?
You're due to play Mike, but it'll be in a couple of weeks.

Current games (and armies) played: Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion
Andrew Beer

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 07:55:05 am »

Cool, Mike let me know when you would like to play please :-)
Mike Whitaker
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 11:34:30 am »

Dec 18, if that's OK

Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

Shawn Comer

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 06:00:39 pm »

I'm looking for a game, if anyone else is. The only thing I have an army of my own for is Direwolf Rampant, or I have the start set of Star Wars Armada. Otherwise, if someone has something else in mind and can supply both sides, I'd be interested.
Andrew Beer

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 06:23:31 pm »

Dec 18, if
Will have to check on call.
Mike Whitaker
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 11:10:54 pm »

Huge apologies, but I'm going to have to pull IABSM for Monday, as work have dumped me in it. My last day is a week Monday, and I've just had the team we'd agreed to hand stuff over to, decide, after a fortnight of ignoring meeting requests, they don't want it because it's December and they're too busy.

I'll be around Monday, but I'm going to have to spend a goodly chunk of this weekend working rather than doing scenario prep (like I have been so far this week): if someone wants a catchup Border Reivers game, though, I'm up for it.

Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 11:39:16 pm »

You could always play Andy at Direwolf Rampant?

Current games (and armies) played: Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion
Gary Martin

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2017, 06:30:23 pm »

Anyone for  bolt action. Need to practice for next Sunday

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
Gary Martin

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2017, 06:48:04 pm »

I'm looking for a game, if anyone else is. The only thing I have an army of my own for is Direwolf Rampant, or I have the start set of Star Wars Armada. Otherwise, if someone has something else in mind and can supply both sides, I'd be interested.
Shawn can do both sides of a Bolt Action

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
Shawn Comer

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2017, 07:34:12 pm »

OK, Gary, Bolt Action sounds good.
Gary Martin

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2017, 08:40:22 pm »

OK, Gary, Bolt Action sounds good.
great will bring you a 1000pts Early War Brits

Gary Martin

Tom G

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2017, 08:43:36 pm »

Anyone want to play SAGA?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: