Peterborough Wargames Club
December 14, 2017, 02:06:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Linked Events
  • Monday Night Games: November 27, 2017
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONDAY NOVEMBER 27TH 2017  (Read 121 times)
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« on: November 17, 2017, 01:38:13 pm »

DIREWOLF RAMPANT - Rob+
SPACE CRUSADE (participation) - Colin, Tom, +
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 01:58:32 pm by Mike Whitaker » Logged

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Andrew Beer

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 07:35:50 am »

Hi Rob,

Can you let me know whether Monday campaign is looking like odd or even number of players?
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 01:22:23 pm »

Right now, nobody has told me that they're not coming so I have to assume that we'll have a full house.

If anything changes, I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Current games (and armies) played: Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion
Andy Miller

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 03:59:15 pm »

Is anyone short of a game and is missing a round of either Dredd or Border Reivers, to help me catch up with missed games this month.
Andy

Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six.
Andrew Beer

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 05:08:54 pm »

Hi Rob,
Due to work I wont be able to attend Monday night, Happy to play someone on a later night?
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 05:39:21 pm »

Ok Andy, thanks for letting us know. We'll figure something out.

Current games (and armies) played: Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion
Andy Miller

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 03:56:54 pm »

No takers on Dredd or Border Reivers, so is there still room in the participation game?
Andy

Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six.
Gary Martin

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 05:29:51 pm »

Right now, nobody has told me that they're not coming so I have to assume that we'll have a full house.

If anything changes, I'll let you know as soon as I know.
Rob
My wife just got called into work urgently for 5.30, they said for an hour, so I still hope to be in on time, but with the police you never know.
Gary

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
Tom G

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 06:13:56 pm »

I have a Doctors appointment at 7 tonight. I should be on time but I may be slightly after 7:30.
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 07:45:23 pm »

Ok Andy, thanks for letting us know. We'll figure something out.

I’ll play you on the 18th if that’s ok, Andy?

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: