Peterborough Wargames Club
June 21, 2018, 04:27:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PWGC CHRISTMAS MEAL - TUESDAY DECEMBER 19TH  (Read 433 times)
Reuben Turner
Club Secretary
Administrator

« on: November 07, 2017, 02:18:50 pm »

UPDATE 12/12
--------------
I have confirmed 16 persons as attending with the Brewery Tpa so therefore the price will be £24.50. If you still want to come and haven't told me yet you probably have until lunch time Friday to let me know and be added.

We have the private "Tap Room" from 7pm with dinner served at 8 or possibly a bit earlier if everyone has arrived.

IF ANYONE REQUIRES A VEGITARIAN MENU PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!

We are approaching the "festive" season and the Committee will once again be hosting a Christmas meal for the Club's members at the Bewery Tap in the city centre.

This year's date is Tuesday December 19th. As with previous years we have booked the private "Tap Room" for this event and we have a guest speaker from within the wargaming community.

Price for food will be £24.50 per person. Menu attached. Significant others most welcome!

Please indicate your interest below.

ATTENDEES (12/12/17)
----------------------
Guest Speaker Rich Clarke from the TooFatLardies!
Reuben Turner + 1
Mike Whitaker + 1
Dan Phillips
Gary Martin + 1
Adrian Barnes
Kevin Godbold + 1
Pippa and Ash
Carl
Colin
Shawn

TOTAL 16

* BT_Xmas_menu_2017_for_web.pdf (476.6 KB - downloaded 26 times.)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 04:50:22 pm by Reuben Turner » Logged

Lots of lovely new and pre-loved minis in my eBay shop:  http://stores.ebay.co.uk/pe2collectables

Or visit my website www.pe2collectables.co.uk

I can now supply club members (and their friends, and their friend's friends....) with new products from games and ranges such as Army Painter, Conquest Games, Early War Miniatures, Fireforge Games, Guildball, Mantic, Perry Miniatures, Rubicon, Vallejo, Victrix and of course Warlord Games.
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 02:29:23 pm »

Moi + 1.

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Daniel Phillips
Administrator

No Plan Survives Contact with One's Allies

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 02:49:37 pm »

I'll be there.

Warning: This post may contain sarcasm.
Current games & armies played- Gaslands: Idris. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: Late war German. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. Kings of War: Dwarfs & Kingdoms of men. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Direwolf Rampant : House Mallister.
Gary Martin
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 07:24:06 pm »

Going +1

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
Adrian_Barnes

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 02:36:05 pm »

I will be there.
Godbold

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 09:52:10 am »

I'll be there.
Godbold

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 11:02:23 pm »

Godbold plus one now Reuben.Cheers.
Pippa Peile
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2017, 12:33:59 pm »

Ash and I will be there now.
Carl Fisher
Boring Old Guy
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 08:06:00 pm »

Me too, just me.

Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!
colinabrett

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 11:51:34 am »

Me Too!
Shawn Comer

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2017, 04:27:45 pm »

I'll be there.
Reuben Turner
Club Secretary
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2017, 04:47:31 pm »

I have just been contacted by the Brewey Tap to confirm final numbers. If you still want to come and haven't told me then you need to let me know by Friday lunch time at the latest.

Please can all attendees read the update to the original post.

Lots of lovely new and pre-loved minis in my eBay shop:  http://stores.ebay.co.uk/pe2collectables

Or visit my website www.pe2collectables.co.uk

I can now supply club members (and their friends, and their friend's friends....) with new products from games and ranges such as Army Painter, Conquest Games, Early War Miniatures, Fireforge Games, Guildball, Mantic, Perry Miniatures, Rubicon, Vallejo, Victrix and of course Warlord Games.
Carl Fisher
Boring Old Guy
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2017, 07:50:33 am »

Thanks to all for a really good evening.

Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: